Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Interesting pic comparison between shoes and Apple

Nike needs to be careful. This release was a mess. Riot police out over a shoe launch? People need to look at what is happening with release numbers / hyping of shoes / limiting supply before something really bad happens

Unfortunatly i feel that this launch was the blueprint for the upcoming Yeezy 2s.......

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

In NY, you copped the Royals for 150 in 07?  Yea I don't believe you. I'm from NY and they went fast, didn't see any on sale. 
this right is already fishy....i dont think VIM ever had foams to begin with.
thats why i love VIM, cuz cats like you think they never get anything.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but rico, all blacks on sale? this didn't happen around my hood..joints were gone for retail in da summer no less in 2007.

Nah i just never knew. I used to live by a VIM in sunset park brooklyn, they never had kicks like that.

VIM in Mt. Vernon stopped receiving Foamposites after the Electric Blues.

GOT MY PAIR YESTERDAY.. 
happy.gif
.. LOVE EM.. ILL TRY N POST PICS.. GRADSCHOOL/GYM/WORK HAS ME FEELING LIKE A SNAIL 

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by blahzee

419202_369499946417656_100000729603931_1205385_1737065652_n.jpg
um ya, i would take those barcelonas ANY DAY over galaxy foams.  dude calling them "lame a** kobes" 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I dont care which shoe is better.. Stepping on kicks proves no points.. and if you dont care about your kicks (which I guess this pic is trying to say), sell them to me for retail.. lol

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by blahzee

419202_369499946417656_100000729603931_1205385_1737065652_n.jpg
um ya, i would take those barcelonas ANY DAY over galaxy foams.  dude calling them "lame a** kobes" 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I dont care which shoe is better.. Stepping on kicks proves no points.. and if you dont care about your kicks (which I guess this pic is trying to say), sell them to me for retail.. lol

unless you wear your shoes on a part of your body other than your feet then technically you STEP ON ALL OF YOUR KICKS, so whether he steps on the TOP or the BOTTOM is irrelevant.  are you stating that your opinion is if you WEAR any of your kicks that you do not care about them?  just trying to get my opinions straight...

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

im really hoping forthe re release

Day by day my interest die w/ this shoe. I hope for the re release soon before it's gone completely

barcelona kobes over galaxies?? i know it's opinion, but still the notion of that just seems beyond ridiculous.
laugh.gif

I want these foams so bad!! And I cannot find a pair for a decent price. I was hoping there would be a good sneakerhead out there who would want to pay it forward to another collector... D@#^!!

Back
Top Bottom