Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Any NTers in Orlando?

Im gonna be down there for All Star weekend

and Im gonna try my luck at the florida mall HOH

figured maybe if I camp on friday I can have a chance

hopefully Nike floods the city with these so I can atleast get a pair even if its not my size

these will be good trade bait for Banned 1s

http://bit.ly/weeShP

plz read hoh's twitter people it is official. Either hoh is lyin or the store employees, hoh twitter has been sayin for the past two weeks that ALL HOH's are gettin these " available only at House of Hoops by Foot Locker locations as well as the Foot Locker in Times Square and the Foot Locker at 120 West 34[sup]th[/sup] Street in New York City.  With the exception of the Galaxy Foamposite, footlocker.com will carry all of the releases below." 

Just found out my dtlr by my house is not getting them, I'm not looking no where else, guess Im gonna miss out cause I'm not dealing with the mall drama

man house of hoops staff are some lying people in the words of d. washington in safe house " everybody betrays everybody "

i spoke to nike hq regarding this release.... i put get set on blast, A Jays, 21 mercer, HOH 34th, harlem etc. I even had the manager of HOH orlando email me that he was selling them for 900 all this info including screen shots and email was sent over. There might a new manager at HOH orlando come monday.

peace.

Originally Posted by jdotnas

i spoke to nike hq regarding this release.... i put get set on blast, A Jays, 21 mercer, HOH 34th, harlem etc. I even had the manager of HOH orlando email me that he was selling them for 900 all this info including screen shots and email was sent over. There might a new manager at HOH orlando come monday.

peace.

LOL snitching over sneakers? lmao, that's worse than charging $900 for foams! (imo)

Originally Posted by bigkel23

plz read hoh's twitter people it is official. Either hoh is lyin or the store employees, hoh twitter has been sayin for the past two weeks that ALL HOH's are gettin these " available only at House of Hoops by Foot Locker locations as well as the Foot Locker in Times Square and the Foot Locker at 120 West 34[sup]th[/sup] Street in New York City.  With the exception of the Galaxy Foamposite, footlocker.com will carry all of the releases below." 
okay im dumbing out dose that mean 34th foot locker and 42 wont get the foams or dose that mean the footlocker website wont get them ?????? plz some one clarify 

im trying to help the community out, being an employee of nike myself i just felt it was the right thing to do.
shout out to all day trying to charge me 1200 today for these.

Originally Posted by foamster

okay im dumbing out dose that mean 34th foot locker and 42 wont get the foams or dose that mean the footlocker website wont get them ?????? plz some one clarify 

FTL.com will not have the galaxies except for the physical stores in Times Square and the Foot Locker at 120 West 34[sup]th[/sup] Street in New York City

Originally Posted by foamster

ftl.com will not have the galaxies except for the physical stores in Times Square and the Foot Locker at 120 West 34[sup]th[/sup] Street in New York City
thanks gonna be @ 34th from wensday

Originally Posted by Joulze

tired.gif
To those people who are trying to start a petition against Nike let's be serious here.
laugh.gif
  Do you really think enough people are going to petition with you to go against the biggest sneaker brand in the WORLD! Like some other people have already stated nobody forces you to purchase from Nike,or to extra pay money for a highly anticipated shoe. people do that because they want to, or because they want to be the first one with an exclusive shoe point blank! As far as certain shoes being limited that's nothing new, for as marketing goes, from video games, to comics, trading cards, clothing or whatever there have always been limited items to separate themselves from the items of a brand that are more abundant, and far as the price of the shoe goes, prices are always going up in everything 10 years ago gas didn't cost as much as it does today, TV's didn't and etc... So how about this, instead of trying to petition a Phenomenal shoe company because "you" can't get a shoe you want, why don't you just stop buying Nike by "yourself" and start buying more easy to obtain shoes with lower prices, like Reebok, Adidas, or Fila something more affordable for "you" because your no where with this petition, and a battle or petition with Nike is a battle you will not win.
yes. i do.

first check this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/w...wItem&item=110827285519+

now check the dude who stole my idea. posted today.
(i know he's lurking on here somewhere. hit me up bro, i'd like to work together instead of being robbed of a great idea.)

the only reason why i think dudes will really camp oout for a whole week is because theres no school, so you will see a bunch of high school students out there beasting

Originally Posted by fabolousarch

the only reason why i think dudes will really camp oout for a whole week is because theres no school, so you will see a bunch of high school students out there beasting

WELL AT LEAST IN NYC THAT WILL BE THE CASE

there we go again... did nike confirm these are rereleasing nxt month?
same thing was said bout the black and lime... and to my knowledge they nver cme back in store....
might as well custom a royal paair... if peeps can invent nerf lebron 9... these shouldnt be a problem...
m all with messing with nike till they strt making it right....
lets tweet nikestore till they gt the message... well at least we cn try....
helas, who am i to talk as soon as one of us gt his pair he ll forget bout the rest.. (and dats me included)
lets make it happen !!!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

peace.

LOL snitching over sneakers? lmao, that's worse than charging $900 for foams! (imo)

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Any NTers in Orlando?

Im gonna be down there for All Star weekend

and Im gonna try my luck at the florida mall HOH

figured maybe if I camp on friday I can have a chance

hopefully Nike floods the city with these so I can atleast get a pair even if its not my size

these will be good trade bait for Banned 1s
No camping there till 5am of release day. Its the new mall's policy. They dropping Friday AM, so good luck for your pair. It's guna be a zoo... I'll be out there though!

Thread is mad comical ...dudes are in rare beast and snitch mode. Stay tuned for salt mode shortly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

peace.

this guy just wants attention.
roll.gif

n101-sodium.aspx

In about a week the sodium levels will be at an all time high!!! I won't even post what I end up with...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom