Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

to all the people who are like 'these were such an easy cop' and 'there must be mad supply of these', I was on ndc, ftl and JJ and got nothing and have called every nike, ftl, fta, eblens, etc within 100 miles of boston and every pair is long gone...so congrats on getting your pairs, but get your facts straight. NY might have 'mad pairs', but no where else does.
ahh...niketown boston still has a full size run that didnt get picked up from the rsvp...go there at 4pm and you should be able to scoop a pair..expressions on washington also had a couple pairs left as of 1pm.

more calling next time...less bold typing

This

a male wearing a all pink shoe? i have seen it all..should go buy the pink ranger outfit while ya at it.
your team is the sf 49ers that wears red. is wearing pink that bad?
tongue.gif

Dang its like they have a fsr to bad I don't live in NY to cop them maybe they will have them at footlocker when I go out later today.

Phone orders?
first come first serve.
weets All / No replies
1h Nike Georgetown Nike Georgetown ‏@NikeDC

#ReleaseUpdate Air Foamposite One 'Pearlized Pink' available in sizes 8-13, 14,15 First-come, first-served $220 pic.twitter.com/ejsEEgS1

i would go and help ya out but im stuck at my store.

HOH over here were letting the foams go FCFS if the pairs won from raffle ticket as soon as they opened (8am) werent there to pick them up, from the little bit of time i was there 2 dudes who showed up for the pennys came up on some foams..

Who really want these...? They super ugly and funny looking on feet....like some pink duck feet...just know ppl are laughing at you when wear these out....and to dude who said he got some chi k number cause he comfortable with his sexuality....you are a got dam liar hahaha clown shoes

HOH over here were letting the foams go FCFS if the pairs won from raffle ticket as soon as they opened (8am) werent there to pick them up, from the little bit of time i was there 2 dudes who showed up for the pennys came up on some foams..
That doesn't sound right. They're supposed to hold them until 6pm...

Who really want these...? They super ugly and funny looking on feet....like some pink duck feet...just know ppl are laughing at you when wear these out....and to dude who said he got some chi k number cause he comfortable with his sexuality....you are a got dam liar hahaha clown shoes
you and your yellow banana shoes in your avatar.
laugh.gif

lmao please g t f o, you know missed out and you mad at the people who got em! :rofl:

Last edited:

you and your yellow banana shoes in your avatar. :lol:

LMAOOOO RIGHT :lol: :lol: ... I WASNT INTO THESE ENOUGH TO COP EM..I HAD TO DRAW A LINE BUT THEY STILL LOOK PRETTY GOOD AND TO EACH HIS OWN... CANT BE MAD OTHER PPL BOUGHT EM LOL ESP. WHEN THERE SO MANY WILD COLORS OF SHOES NOW ADAYS... LIME GREEN FOAMS, ALL YELLOW IV'S, SKY BLUE II'S, CORK LEBRONS... WITH GENTRY'S GRIP ON COLORWAYS... A PINK FOAM WAS INEVITABLE LOL

you and your yellow banana shoes in your avatar.
laugh.gif
too bad the lightnings **** all over the foams

Back
Top Bottom