Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

lmao please g t f o, you know missed out and you mad at the people who got em! :rofl:

I ain't mad at all....won a raff for these...didn't claim em cause they butt ugly...I'd rather double up on fours...just hate ppl trying to hype an ugly *** shoe...most who will try n resell anyways...lames get a real jObama bums

dudes sounding real homophobic and immature. this isnt the first ever pair of pink kicks to release.. so stop acting like it. soooo you'll rock sneakers with pink laces but wont rock a sneaker with pink on it? riiiight... and why is that? because all the sneakers with pink laces are hyped up and worth $700??? (sb8's, mcflys, mv9's) i just dont get it. a bunch of salty dudes who either couldnt cop or didnt have the money to cop are criticizing what other GROWN *** men are wearing again. there is a lot of this going on and i dont understand it... well, i do understand it, its just being salty. if i wind up wearing my pair, i will not match a single item of clothing with them. they are rockable AS IS. no need to look like the "pink ranger" or get a "pink range rover". thats just plain silly. a lot of you guys sound like my girls son. hes 8. he wont go near anything with pink or purple on it... BECAUSE HES 8 and doesnt know whats going on in life! if you know which gender you are attracted to then you should be comfortable enough to wear what you want to wear. quite frankly, these are pretty fresh and are growing on me more and more. /endrant

Last edited:
Haha o just figured the hype beats were out In. Full force for these foams...lames thinking thinking they got exclusives...these are trash imo...

what in the world does lightning 4's have anything to do with pink foamposites. you guys are killing me.
you and your yellow banana shoes in your avatar.
laugh.gif
Hey...this dude brought it up.....recognizing lightning 4's as banana shoes.....
indifferent.gif

I ain't mad at all....won a raff for these...didn't claim em cause they butt ugly...I'd rather double up on fours...just hate ppl trying to hype an ugly *** shoe...most who will try n resell anyways...lames get a real jObama bums

You went out of your way to enter a raffle for a shoe that you thought was ugly as hell. That's interesting...

Son, you have a sad life.

Was in the store raffled for bred 4s....so y not throw one in for these ugly things just to see what happened...got the ca'll and laughed with dude when he called...we both had a nice chuckle as I said man you know I'm good on these...then he offered me another pair of breds so I took em...you guys are goofy on here....would you like to blow me with tour pink kicks haha

You went out of your way to enter a raffle for a shoe that you thought was ugly as hell. That's interesting...
People waking up at 5 am to put shoes in their cart that they don't want to buy, people going out of their way to enter raffles for shoes they relentlessly hate on. It's a weird world out there.

Quality on these (my pair at least) and the Penny's I looked at today was piss poor.

Pretty disappointed.

here is a funny story from one of my bruh's from another board:

........ "bonus pic below.. this old dude standing in line to cop the foams, thought he was coppin for his son or something, turns out hes coppin them for himself that s*** tripped me out

he says hes keepin em DS til valentines day"............

Last edited:
Quality on these (my pair at least) and the Penny's I looked at today was piss poor.
Pretty disappointed.

This was definitely the lone issue I had with today's pickups. Got a hold of both Foam and Penny V. The Foam had some weird pink paste/residue on it and needle like dents in it, nothing major but something to nitpick when you're paying $240. My dolphins tho, the two lace holes at the top weren't cut out on the inner orange lining. Smh! Holes on the outside, no holes on the inside, weird! Damn Nike!

^^^ same little needle like dents in my foams as well. Luckily I got a good pair of dolphins. This is what happens to the quality control when they mass produce. smh

lmao please g t f o, you know missed out and you mad at the people who got em! :rofl:

im going to make this real simple.

stop posting in this thread if the shoes are as bad as you say they are. people are in here for the most part because they like the shoes. all that negativity isnt needed. go to the jordan IV thread.

this is your only warning for trolling.

AND ID LOVE TO KNOW WHAT AN OBAMA BUM IS.

dudes sounding real homophobic and immature. this isnt the first ever pair of pink kicks to release.. so stop acting like it. soooo you'll rock sneakers with pink laces but wont rock a sneaker with pink on it? riiiight... and why is that? because all the sneakers with pink laces are hyped up and worth $700??? (sb8's, mcflys, mv9's) i just dont get it. a bunch of salty dudes who either couldnt cop or didnt have the money to cop are criticizing what other GROWN *** men are wearing again. there is a lot of this going on and i dont understand it... well, i do understand it, its just being salty. if i wind up wearing my pair, i will not match a single item of clothing with them. they are rockable AS IS. no need to look like the "pink ranger" or get a "pink range rover". thats just plain silly. a lot of you guys sound like my girls son. hes 8. he wont go near anything with pink or purple on it... BECAUSE HES 8 and doesnt know whats going on in life! if you know which gender you are attracted to then you should be comfortable enough to wear what you want to wear. quite frankly, these are pretty fresh and are growing on me more and more. /endrant

got my email a while ago from JJ, hope i can get through also with the breds since i will be working on black friday so i won't have a chance in store or on NDC |I

anybody felt they had to go half a size up, i tried the 10.5 inside the store but went with an 11, a bit snug compared to my other 10.5  foams (Electrolimes, Candy Reds etc.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom