Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

anybody felt they had to go half a size up, i tried the 10.5 inside the store but went with an 11, a bit snug compared to my other 10.5  foams (Electrolimes, Candy Reds etc.)

If that's the case, my 12 is going to be small.

My foot is already basically at the end of my other Foam One's, maybe going after that 12.5 would have been better.

:rolleyes

anybody felt they had to go half a size up, i tried the 10.5 inside the store but went with an 11, a bit snug compared to my other 10.5  foams (Electrolimes, Candy Reds etc.)

If that's the case, my 12 is going to be small.

My foot is already basically at the end of my other Foam One's, maybe going after that 12.5 would have been better.

:rolleyes

You don't really want too much room in the Foams. It kind of defeats the purpose of how it forms around the foot.

You don't really want too much room in the Foams. It kind of defeats the purpose of how it forms around the foot.

When I say 12 is snug in Foam One's, let me just say...they are SMALL, I think my foot is actually growing more though, feels like I'm a 12.5 these days.

12 in Foam Pro fits amazing.

:smh:

thats what ive been hearing from alot of people

i think on these it was best to go a 1/2 sz up...............................................peace23

here is a funny story from one of my bruh's from another board:
........ "bonus pic below.. this old dude standing in line to cop the foams, thought he was coppin for his son or something, turns out hes coppin them for himself that s*** tripped me out
he says hes keepin em DS til valentines day"............
this guy is 
pimp.gif

I think the colorway is nice but yeah the quality is so ****** on these that it makes you think that Nike is choosing quantity over quality.

picked up 1 pair last night from jj. shout out to everyone who was in that nightmare. and my girl bought me a pair from footlocker at queens center mall. I called like an hour ago and they had plenty sizes left.

i dont understand why there was so much hype around these. like for real. nike got ya'll trained if these sold out the way they did from what i saw and heard then there should be a riot for the stealths since they are wayyyyy better in looks and quality. pretty pissed i missed on the on dolphin penny v's were they really only an online release? i dont think anyone had them in store. i know IN MD there was a size 14 left at DTLR and that was it, i really expected these to hit sales racks but i guess since they foams the younger crowd and hype beasts hopped on :smh:

and yea dude is lying about getting the black/red IVs early in store he just wants attention lls.

i dont understand why there was so much hype around these. like for real. nike got ya'll trained if these sold out the way they did from what i saw and heard then there should be a riot for the stealths since they are wayyyyy better in looks and quality. pretty pissed i missed on the on dolphin penny v's were they really only an online release? i dont think anyone had them in store. i know IN MD there was a size 14 left at DTLR and that was it, i really expected these to hit sales racks but i guess since they foams the younger crowd and hype beasts hopped on :smh:
and yea dude is lying about getting the black/red IVs early in store he just wants attention lls.

to be honest i could care less about these being "hyped" i just love pink sneakers. i got pink js, dunks, various other nikes. its just a clean colorway thay hopefully alot of people wont wear. plus they didnt sell out in ny

Way bigger than syealth foam release will be.had to cop 3 breast cancer joints.especially the size 6.5 for wifey

Bow wow had these on 106 and park today.looking mean.Stealth is no match.pkain fugazer anthracite poor quality

question. these are my 1st pair of foams...and i gotta ask...are they supposed to be this super-constrictive (particularly around the mid-foot area)? please tell me that they will loosen over time and after several wears? my feet are literally throbbin' right now (like the blood circulation is bein' cut off), and it's only been like 30 minutes of wearing...anyone else experience this or run into this issue? cuz if this is par for the course in terms of comfort and fit, i think foams may just not be for me...

question. these are my 1st pair of foams...and i gotta ask...are they supposed to be this super-constrictive (particularly around the mid-foot area)? please tell me that they will loosen over time and after several wears? my feet are literally throbbin' right now (like the blood circulation is bein' cut off), and it's only been like 30 minutes of wearing...anyone else experience this or run into this issue? cuz if this is par for the course in terms of comfort and fit, i think foams may just not be for me...
Did you unlace them and then relace them looser? Nike sends foams out factory laced OD tight, you gotta take the laces out, put your feet in like slippers, then relace as loosely as fits you comfortably

also realize along with the relace tip that foams eventually form to your foot after a long wear so they are somewhat uncomfortable at first, but in your case it seems too uncomfortable so like everyone else said just relace em and you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom