Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

The hunt continues for me.... got wifey a pair now m stuck trying tk swapp an 8 for a way bigger sz lol...

question. these are my 1st pair of foams...and i gotta ask...are they supposed to be this super-constrictive (particularly around the mid-foot area)? please tell me that they will loosen over time and after several wears? my feet are literally throbbin' right now (like the blood circulation is bein' cut off), and it's only been like 30 minutes of wearing...anyone else experience this or run into this issue? cuz if this is par for the course in terms of comfort and fit, i think foams may just not be for me...
and chose da pinks ones? lulz.

ndc shipped
smile.gif

Any places still carrying a 6 or 6.5?

Bought a 7 for my sis since that's the smallest size NDC had available, but now I'm afraid it might be just a tad bit too big.

Just told me she wears a 7/7.5 in womens.

I got lucky yesterday I was finally able to add them to my cart and checkout on NDC at 8:40am EST and I was able to grab one at the end of the day locally from someone that didn't claim a pair from their raffle ticket.

Resellers aren't going to make much off these in my opinion. eBay prices were $350+ yesterday...prices are $290-320 now. I'm guessing by the end of the weekend, prices will be $260-280 if you really want em.

question. these are my 1st pair of foams...and i gotta ask...are they supposed to be this super-constrictive (particularly around the mid-foot area)? please tell me that they will loosen over time and after several wears? my feet are literally throbbin' right now (like the blood circulation is bein' cut off), and it's only been like 30 minutes of wearing...anyone else experience this or run into this issue? cuz if this is par for the course in terms of comfort and fit, i think foams may just not be for me...
Did you unlace them and then relace them looser? Nike sends foams out factory laced OD tight, you gotta take the laces out, put your feet in like slippers, then relace as loosely as fits you comfortably

Yup, I had to learn this the hard way with blisters on my feet.

Last edited:
here is a funny story from one of my bruh's from another board:
........ "bonus pic below.. this old dude standing in line to cop the foams, thought he was coppin for his son or something, turns out hes coppin them for himself that s*** tripped me out
he says hes keepin em DS til valentines day"............

Don't be talkin about dat old dude you will be copping when ur in the old age to if ur really a sneakerhead

I got lucky yesterday I was finally able to add them to my cart and checkout on NDC at 8:40am EST and I was able to grab one at the end of the day locally from someone that didn't claim a pair from their raffle ticket.

see thats the ***** i dont like. why the F do these places give out raffle tix and ppl dont even claim them. if i owned a store to get a guaranteed pair ticket you'd have to leave $50 non refundable towards the sneakers. because i know a bunch losers (llike the guy who got a raffle ticket but claimed to get 2 pairs of bred instead) who get tickets but nvr claim the shoe

Just ordered a 7.5 off flightclub for $325 , anybody that's familiar with paypal and flightclub , if I get a paypal reciept , I'm good right?

At the flightclub checkout screen I just added my card to my paypal account ,and it went through successful

Don't want any problems :lol:

Someone please answer :lol:

I was really going for a pair for the wifey. They had no sizes below 8. So instead of leaving empty handed, I got my size. They are really nice in person!
35i55xc.jpg

Just ordered a 7.5 off flightclub for $325 , anybody that's familiar with paypal and flightclub , if I get a paypal reciept , I'm good right?
At the flightclub checkout screen I just added my card to my paypal account ,and it went through successful
Don't want any problems :lol:
Someone please answer :lol:
you should be good

Shoes come in Tuesday for me.... No what to trade these for... Hmmmmm....

Nice looking shoes, but just not my style

i got a pair for my girl yesterday, she made sure I was up by 7 to get her pair lol. theyre pretty nice in person, just way too feminine for my liking. one thing i dont like about these is how the sole is crystal clear. i mean, ive never seen a shoe look this icey. these things will yellow fast.

while on the subject of Foams, I PSed these colorways

Magma

Watch The Throne

Back
Top Bottom