Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

And true that, they dont care what we think

Cuz gentry would be RELEASED

They really don't give a ****, lol. All foam and JB shoes sell out eventually cus the hype alone.

Ok sure

But what gimmick are the gonna use on the thermals?

Thermals are hideous, lol. they are def ridiculous, IMO. Maybe if they were black instead of white based and they didn't have so much pink in them...idk but I really dislike those, I'm interested in seeing how they sell. I'm sure they will sell out regardless, I would probably even like them better if they were just a darker red, that pink kills it for me. I even hate the all pink foams. I'm surprised they haven't came out with more glowing foams. Imagine the thermals with GITD base, then they would sell like fire... :smh:

Red glow? Could yall imagine stealths with a red glow bottom?

Hell even the paranormans are hot.

But those thermals gotta have some gimmick.

I mean they have to take the foam line in some direction, you can't just keep releasing single base color foams over and over. They have used almost all the decent colors. They gotta start doing something to keep it going. I would expect to see a lot more of these "design" or "graphic" foams. What else are they gonna do? I would like to see some GITD on more foams, I know it's getting played out but it would still be cool. I'm gonna cop the weathermans, why not. The hype is gonna be absurd.

I'm just happy that the hype for these will distract the beasts from other releases that month :lol: it's always good to have a limited release distract those form the other kicks you are trying to cop :tongue:

these will be an instant sellout. i realize i'm in the minority, but these are dope as hell and WILL be in extremely high demand (and also limited). i'm torn bc i want them to stop with the print, but i'm def. in for a pair of these. everyone will come around once the hype train really gets to rolling. everyone will want these, mark my words. these will be the most popular foams we've seen in a while.
wink.gif
Difference is galaxy have a pretty good print and this is pixelated crap, if they weren't so pixelated im sure a lot more people would like these. Thing could change but I really doubt cause the print is really bad with these and galaxys/paranormans was spectacular . But who know could happen the other way around. Also it not only old school foam head it practically everyone, pretty much look at every post about these on other sites and they get countless hate from everyone.

Last edited:
I'm just happy that the hype for these will distract the beasts from other releases that month :lol: it's always good to have a limited release distract those form the other kicks you are trying to cop :tongue:

This is a myth...

That one release effects another, never happens. Unless it's a super low key shoe. if both shoes are even semi limited, it wouldn't matter if they released 5 shoes that day, people still not passing. An example was people saying "I'm glad they are relaunching the retro 88's the same day as the Black Toe 1's gonna make it easier to cop" I read that posted countless times on threads and it had absolutly no effect on the BT release lol. Same month won't even affect that day, nevermind that month. Sry for the rant, just my opinion.

Last edited:
This is a myth...

That one release effects another, never happens. Unless it's a super low key shoe. if both shoes are even semi limited, it wouldn't matter if they released 5 shoes that day, people still not passing. An example was people saying "I'm glad they are relaunching the retro 88's the same day as the Black Toe 1's gonna make it easier to cop" I read that posted countless times on threads and it had absolutly no effect on the BT release lol. Same month won't even affect that day, nevermind that month. Sry for the rant, just my opinion.
Lol I know where you are coming from and you may be right but I hope this release overshadows the black tongue fire red 5s. That shoe is one of my favorites and I'm probably gonna double up on them

Lol I know where you are coming from and you may be right but I hope this release overshadows the black tongue fire red 5s. That shoe is one of my favorites and I'm probably gonna double up on them

They will be easily had like every other 5 this year, produced in massive #'s. Plus a lot of people will pass because they already have the 3M tongue reds that released in January, that release some sizes sat on shelves, this will be the same. U should be able to double up no problem with a game plan and some effort.

Last edited:
-3m
-gradient/fading outsole
-bright/summer colors
-white based foam
-colored and outlined swoosh near toe
-limited
-essentially this is the 1st foam of it's kind, we've never really seen a foam like this before.

these are mostly the reasons that these will fly

I mean they have to take the foam line in some direction, you can't just keep releasing single base color foams over and over. They have used almost all the decent colors.
So do what JB does, "retro" your older colorways! Dooms, red, blue, and black pros!

I sure hope they retro the pros... I'd love the carolinas and dooms, as well, but for now I'll take any of them over these last releases (other than the camos, I like both)

So do what JB does, "retro" your older colorways! Dooms, red, blue, and black pros!
Word, I would love to get my hands on some retro'd CWs. I was hoping they would start using solid CW's with trans soles on so they don't yellow. Remember these:

View media item 459976
Maybe not this exact CW, but think of all the dope options... Crimsons went that way, expected to see more honestly, but no.

Word, I would love to get my hands on some retro'd CWs. I was hoping they would start using solid CW's with trans soles on so they don't yellow. Remember these:

View media item 459976
Maybe not this exact CW, but think of all the dope options... Crimsons went that way, expected to see more honestly, but no.

agreed man

Not feeling these. If I saw them at an outlet then maybe.

Outlet? Ha... These will sell of faster than any foam this year.

They are going for $1,200 on VMVinc. The Galaxies are $1,200 on the same site...

I don't purchase from that site, but that just goes to show you the hype on these is gonna be unreal. What a joke...
View media item 460179

They are going for $1,200 on VMVinc. The Galaxies are $1,200 on the same site...

I don't purchase from that site, but that just goes to show you the hype on these is gonna be unreal. What a joke...
View media item 460179

The price doesn't matter, really. I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but consider this -

Tons of current "sneakerheads" are essentially renting their sneakers. They buy a pair, wear them a few time, take some photos for social media and forums and then sell them and recoup 80% of their cost and move on to the next release. Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

So, there's a lot of commerce going on in the sneaker world - a lot of transactions, but that doesn't mean that any of the shoes are actually worth anything. If people just keep trading shoes for cash and then that cash back for shoes, it really doesn't matter if that amount is $200, $400, or $1,000. You get up the initial cash to play and it's just the same $200, $400, or $1000 that you keep trading back and forth for sneaks.

This is the essence of any "bubble" People mistake commerce for true interest and market price for true value.

If I recall fighter jets were around $600 a few months before release. I don't see no hype coming really

Back
Top Bottom