Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

shout out 2 the know-it-alls in this thread, that don't know nothing

QFT....

Gets me vote into the "Best Quote"  NT HALL OF FAME.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

shout out 2 the know-it-alls in this thread, that don't know nothing

QFT....

Gets me vote into the "Best Quote"  NT HALL OF FAME.

These are still everywhere here in Vegas, I'm glad they don't like foams here. There are Royals and Pewters still sitting here...

These are still everywhere here in Vegas, I'm glad they don't like foams here. There are Royals and Pewters still sitting here...

people in vegas have much more fun stuff to do then go crazy over shoes lol.

and this thread also turned into bragging rights for those who have swoosh accounts
frown.gif

people in vegas have much more fun stuff to do then go crazy over shoes lol.

and this thread also turned into bragging rights for those who have swoosh accounts
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i dont understand pink laces in these at all... the south beach lebrons had pink accents so thats understandable but these have zero pink in them

QFT

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i dont understand pink laces in these at all... the south beach lebrons had pink accents so thats understandable but these have zero pink in them

QFT

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

frown.gif
it's not just this thread...it's all the other threads too.  There are like 2 dudes in particular that always post their Swoosh discount / purchase.  That's all they do..never contribute anything else.....

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

frown.gif
it's not just this thread...it's all the other threads too.  There are like 2 dudes in particular that always post their Swoosh discount / purchase.  That's all they do..never contribute anything else.....

It's funny people gloating about swoosh accounts, Nike only pays their employees a little over minimum wage, if you really level it out they really don't benefit that much from the discounts, unless they have a family member hooked them up with an account.

It's funny people gloating about swoosh accounts, Nike only pays their employees a little over minimum wage, if you really level it out they really don't benefit that much from the discounts, unless they have a family member hooked them up with an account.

Thanks E

I agree they are poor mans SBs, I've had plenty and appreciate these cause the Brons were worth too much to keep

Back
Top Bottom