Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Thanks E

I agree they are poor mans SBs, I've had plenty and appreciate these cause the Brons were worth too much to keep

Nike Santa Monica got the following

7 / 7.5 / 8 / 9.5 / 10 / 11 / 15

Taking phone orders starting sunday.

310-393-7384

Hope those who havent got theirs come up.
Good luck!

Nike Santa Monica got the following

7 / 7.5 / 8 / 9.5 / 10 / 11 / 15

Taking phone orders starting sunday.

310-393-7384

Hope those who havent got theirs come up.
Good luck!

Originally Posted by sixxxsense

agreed dude died just made the hype even crazier
smh he didnt die bcuz of the shoe......this has been stated plenty of times already. I honestly think the media is just tryna start @%+* so that the whole idea of overnight release in the DMV area can get banned. SMH
i live down here n trust me, them lines are scary at times. That much ppl can never lead to nuffin good.

Originally Posted by sixxxsense

agreed dude died just made the hype even crazier
smh he didnt die bcuz of the shoe......this has been stated plenty of times already. I honestly think the media is just tryna start @%+* so that the whole idea of overnight release in the DMV area can get banned. SMH
i live down here n trust me, them lines are scary at times. That much ppl can never lead to nuffin good.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Im slappin any man i see over 30 years of age with pink laces in these foams.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NT Home of the fake tough guys 
laugh.gif

First thing that came into my mind, when I read this...

IM !##%@$ bent but I, had to come in real quick and say afterA night out I seen these on everybody and nowI hate them trash foams.... Yeah trash foams

IM !##%@$ bent but I, had to come in real quick and say afterA night out I seen these on everybody and nowI hate them trash foams.... Yeah trash foams

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

How are they trash when everybody is wearing them now ?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

How are they trash when everybody is wearing them now ?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom