Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

pimp.gif
...nice

yes

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Here's a widescreen shot:

attachment.jpg

Those sneakers he's holding looks like it has the plastic piece from the Air Flight One's.

dd53620c46e14cf9d78b1601664649739e11faac.jpg

I also see more hints of a Foamposite One in the side panel and carbon fiber shank plate with an LWP design.  Hopefully this is not another mashup clusterf**k of a sneaker.
I smell another Penny hybrid similar to the 1/2 cent.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Here's a widescreen shot:

attachment.jpg

Those sneakers he's holding looks like it has the plastic piece from the Air Flight One's.

dd53620c46e14cf9d78b1601664649739e11faac.jpg

I also see more hints of a Foamposite One in the side panel and carbon fiber shank plate with an LWP design.  Hopefully this is not another mashup clusterf**k of a sneaker.
I smell another Penny hybrid similar to the 1/2 cent.

anybody ever order from Marquee before?

thinking bout copping them green joints early for christmas

anybody ever order from Marquee before?

thinking bout copping them green joints early for christmas

damn everytime im ready to start selling some of my foams and chill with copping sneakers nike always seems to come out with some more foams... since we're getting all these foams whats good with some real hoh exclusive foams

damn everytime im ready to start selling some of my foams and chill with copping sneakers nike always seems to come out with some more foams... since we're getting all these foams whats good with some real hoh exclusive foams

2011 Foam releases starting to look like 2008 Jordan releases as far as quantity.

2011 Foam releases starting to look like 2008 Jordan releases as far as quantity.

Back
Top Bottom