Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Those blue/black look
pimp.gif

Does anyone else here think that a shoe "dying" is strictly a matter of personal opinion? I, and the vast majority of Foamposite enthusiasts, believe the Foamposite line is very alive.

This colorway of the Pros is incredible. I love the light blue upper, and If I get my hands on these, I'll be very happy. Blue Foamposites are definitely >>>

Does anyone else here think that a shoe "dying" is strictly a matter of personal opinion? I, and the vast majority of Foamposite enthusiasts, believe the Foamposite line is very alive.

This colorway of the Pros is incredible. I love the light blue upper, and If I get my hands on these, I'll be very happy. Blue Foamposites are definitely >>>

nyc posite i feel you on some hoh exlusives, now that kicks drop on friday they will be easier to get. the navy joints will be a good even pete's vision with the space jam pair... i like these, being i like pro's better than one's, you know im all over them, they hot

nyc posite i feel you on some hoh exlusives, now that kicks drop on friday they will be easier to get. the navy joints will be a good even pete's vision with the space jam pair... i like these, being i like pro's better than one's, you know im all over them, they hot

Originally Posted by kickfiend9

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I was honestly hoping Nike would not kill the Foams like they did to pretty much all of the Pennys, but it seems like that was just wishful thinking. They are now getting into Penny IV territory, which is sad.

The mystique of Foams is completely gone. Even down here in the south (TX), they are in the beginning stages of reaching Fusion & AF1 status.

Just give me some royals, eggplants, and all black Foam Ones. Pearls and Dr. Dooms or silver Pros get thrown in just for a starting 5.

Copper, lime green, laser blue, black/red, army green, wild colors, nasty colors? Nah, I'm good.
death to fusions
I don't think Foam's will ever be on the same popularity level as Jordan sigs out here in the south and that's a blessing. The respect is there and sometimes on the same level as some XI's (Royals really come to mind)...especially for the OG colorways...the best part about these out here in TX is on the feet you get so many comments pos and neg but its one of the most controversial nikes ever released. Jordan's would be considered (or used to) the Ferrari of Basketball sneaks....Foamposites easily are the Lamborghini's (way more over the top) 

Originally Posted by kickfiend9

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I was honestly hoping Nike would not kill the Foams like they did to pretty much all of the Pennys, but it seems like that was just wishful thinking. They are now getting into Penny IV territory, which is sad.

The mystique of Foams is completely gone. Even down here in the south (TX), they are in the beginning stages of reaching Fusion & AF1 status.

Just give me some royals, eggplants, and all black Foam Ones. Pearls and Dr. Dooms or silver Pros get thrown in just for a starting 5.

Copper, lime green, laser blue, black/red, army green, wild colors, nasty colors? Nah, I'm good.
death to fusions
I don't think Foam's will ever be on the same popularity level as Jordan sigs out here in the south and that's a blessing. The respect is there and sometimes on the same level as some XI's (Royals really come to mind)...especially for the OG colorways...the best part about these out here in TX is on the feet you get so many comments pos and neg but its one of the most controversial nikes ever released. Jordan's would be considered (or used to) the Ferrari of Basketball sneaks....Foamposites easily are the Lamborghini's (way more over the top) 

these look horrible from this pic....but I guess I need some better pics to really see how they look

Back
Top Bottom