Nike Air foamposite PRO Electrolime-Electrolime/Black (2012) edit

30t6p3b.gif

Why are they coming out with an electrolime colorway? Didn't we just get those electric green pros a few months back? I don't understand it...There's definitely other colorways they could've gone with instead of another green one.

Why are they coming out with an electrolime colorway? Didn't we just get those electric green pros a few months back? I don't understand it...There's definitely other colorways they could've gone with instead of another green one.

Im Good With These Being A Pro... A Smoked Sole Will Make These... The Shade Of Electrolime Is A Big Factor Too... We'll See Tho. These Mite Jus Turn Out Good. Jus Stop With The Foams Tho Nike...

Im Good With These Being A Pro... A Smoked Sole Will Make These... The Shade Of Electrolime Is A Big Factor Too... We'll See Tho. These Mite Jus Turn Out Good. Jus Stop With The Foams Tho Nike...

if they can get the #$%^&* saturation right so they don't look like a girls spring dress.....i'll give them a chance. They need to be damn near glowing with color
nerd.gif

The shade on the recent greens was just...soft...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom