Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

These are really underrated IMO. I passed on RD but then found a VNDS pair for $180 shipped so I jumped on them. After getting them and seeing how nice they are, I'm looking to get a DS pair.

THIS.

Agree 100% that this shoe is underrated.

Not big into Foams, like some dudes are. REALLY not into the brighter colors, either.
The only bright CW I think is dope are the Royal Blue joints. ..dark colors are what's good in Foams, IMO.
..Anthracite, Pine Green, Eggplant.

That said?
..the Gym Green, w/its "color shift" is really pretty dope, IMO. Very happy I copped these when they dropped.
..now I just want those Stealths.:wink:

^^ Ahh Gym Green you say? i wouldnt mind seeing the crimsons wit a sole swapp
pimp.gif

Last edited:
crimsons with a sole swap???
crimsons are a sole swapped foam
mean.gif
lmao like cheif keef says "ahh noo" if your refering to the pewters your wrong 2 different kinds of metallic,,, hold on let me guess, i bet you think coppers ands gym green look the same too
eyes.gif

lmao like cheif keef says "ahh noo" if your refering to the pewters your wrong 2 different kinds of metallic,,, hold on let me guess, i bet you think coppers ands gym green look the same too
eyes.gif
dude said the pewters tho
mean.gif
lmao "uhh Noo"( i said) if thats what you were refering too. unless now you mean the  metallic silver pros? but again thats metallic silver, not metallic platinum,,, (Face Palm) Sooo since you dont know what color or shoe your refering too i was trying to help you out, but your far from making a point
mean.gif
roll.gif

i just traded my gym greens for metallic reds. Im a happy man :smile:
Might pickup another pair of gym greens with a coupon............ again.

crimsons are wackness

i just traded my gym greens for metallic reds. Im a happy man :smile:
Might pickup another pair of gym greens with a coupon............ again.

crimsons are wackness

my goodness you got the better end of that deal.

@vegasfoam - you win. you the foam dictionary. ive never own foams before nor to I have a strong history with foams. spitting knowledge :smokin

i wish i could get some electros but those red metallics are with the *****. naww its not even like that i just know the shoe and i love them all... im picky about shoes some i like as a whole no matter the color, then some i would consider ugly can drop a cw that catches my eye then its trigger pullin time. lol

vegasfoam, you must be the foamiest of foamheads. Your knowledge is infinite!

:lol: Johnny Come Lately trying to save face.

Yeah, of course we'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you thought SOMEBODY ELSE might be referring to the pewters, but YOU would be referring to the metallic pros. ...Even though the pewters are 1 and the silvers are a pro, so if somebody was saying the Crimsons are already sole swapped, they couldn't possibly be referring to the pewters because its a completely different shoe .

But, we believe you that you didn't make that mistake because you don't have knowledge of previous foams. You know, because it's not as if you have only the 2 most recent releases in your avy like they are the be all, end all of the Foamposite line.

Put a quarter in you a cuz you played yourself.
(that reference is before your time too, so don't worry)

Last edited:
^^^ i ment color wise and yes i got the last 2 releases in my avi but you have a flashdrive Sooo...? and i was talking about cw wise sorry i should have clarified that but i aint know you would make an appearance
nthat.gif
 but since you kno alot what shoe wass he refering too? am i missing one? because its not a swap of either cw or previous foam that i kno of? and you wrong lmao they are differentt versions of the same shoe... and like i said i can prove a point while your just talking to sound good... better check that flash drive to find out what you mean. #son'd

vegasfoam, you must be the foamiest of foamheads. Your knowledge is infinite!
i mean if you wanna know your shoes you gotta read up on them. my favorite jordan is the 14s because i see the ferrari in them mj was trying to capture.who wants to just talk cws every shoe has history and a story somewhere. and these last 2 releases are showing nike wants to do something big and i dont mean the polorized pink or stealths.

^^^ i ment color wise and yes i got the last 2 releases in my avi but you have a flashdrive Sooo...? and i was talking about cw wise sorry i should have clarified that but i aint know you would make an appearance:nthat:  but since you kno alot what shoe wass he refering too? am i missing one? because its not a swap of either cw or previous foam that i kno of? and you wrong lmao they are differentt versions of the same shoe... and like i said i can prove a point while your just talking to sound good... better check that flash drive to find out what you mean. #son'd

Who you son'd? You came off like a clown. And, you are literally young enough to be MY son, I would guess.

Don't worry about what my avy is. For one, those who know, know, and you are clearly not one of them. But, moreover, my avy isn't relevant to the convo. Yours is.

Somebody made a comment about a soleswap. Big J's point was that this shoe basically ALREADY is a soleswap - the metallic silver pro with a different colored sole. ...It looks like a custom, not like a true Nike release. Yes, the CW on the upper is slightly different (it's worse), but that was his point.

I only made the comment about your avy because it was circumstantial evidence that you're a noob.

Back
Top Bottom