Nike Air Griffey Max 1 white/black/mid navy/stealth March 2013???

sneaker hub in union city has an 8.5 right now

bo jacksons*

Last edited:
Well how did everyone's weekend go, did you get both or just one.  I only was able to get the Griffey's was a minute late on all attempts to get the Bo Jackson's.  I just copped 2 pair of AF1's as a consolation prize.

^ didn't get the Griffey's. I guess availability was a little more restricted than previously assumed.

Just got order number from Champs, was a MAD dash to get them MAN.  I hope everyone who missed out is able to get them if they want them.

Pair just arrived from Nike... these are tooo clean. Look better in person than pics. :smokin :smokin :smokin

I like the orange box too.. (Haven't bought a pair of Nike shoes since the Marinos last year)

Last edited:
Pair just arrived from Nike... these are tooo clean. Look better in person than pics.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I like the orange box too.. (Haven't bought a pair of Nike shoes since the Marinos last year)
DAMN where do you live, that was FAST.  The nerve of YOU not including pics for us waiting for our order.

might just go ahead and cop the all stars off Champs.. i feel like if i pass on them i'll regret it

Mines came early, wasn't expecting them, UPS stopped at the house.  Looked out front.  BAM.  Sorry about the size will resize tomorrow it's late got to be up early for work.

Back
Top Bottom