Nike Air Griffey Max 1 white/black/mid navy/stealth March 2013???

black/metallic silver/atomic red colorway releasing 9/7 (on footlocker's release calendar)

almost positive they are the Safaris

Last edited:
I was down at kings dominion the past weekend and its amazing how popular griffey i's still are. I saw pretty much every colorway released this year in abundance + emerald, cincy and volt sightings. I'd say griffey I's are the new age Bo Jacksons, your bound to see them if you're out and about.

I was down at kings dominion the past weekend and its amazing how popular griffey i's still are. I saw pretty much every colorway released this year in abundance + emerald, cincy and volt sightings. I'd say griffey I's are the new age Bo Jacksons, your bound to see them if you're out and about.
Oh your local, didn't know how much NT is in tri-state area.

anyone in a size 11.5, 12, or possibly a size 13 have the new red nike box they're willing to let go?

mine got trashed in the mail (bought off eBay, and dude didn't double box), and i need it to complete a local trade.

will pay obviously :D

No. I just added to cart and it adjusted it self at checkout. I think the price shows £81, but it changes to £66.

Yea Seeing these in person I was impressed, Griffeys are a hard buy with the chipping but they are def a unique shoe, if they drop to 100 which they should then its a buy

Yea Seeing these in person I was impressed, Griffeys are a hard buy with the chipping but they are def a unique shoe, if they drop to 100 which they should then its a buy
Chipping, where do yours chip at.  Have had Griffy's for years and never saw chipping on them.

My AGM1 royals are BADLY chipped... around the midsole, where the foam compresses.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom