Nike Air Griffey Max 1 white/black/mid navy/stealth March 2013???

Yea Seeing these in person I was impressed, Griffeys are a hard buy with the chipping but they are def a unique shoe, if they drop to 100 which they should then its a buy

Chipping, where do yours chip at.  Have had Griffy's for years and never saw chipping on them.

I was thinking the same thing. Chipping?! I wear all my Griffeys on a regular & they all still flawless. Never heard of chipping midsoles before....

That area between the fore and rear air bubbles compresses and causes stress cracks that lead to chipping. Maybe I walk hard, but my freshwaters, cincy's and volts have the same stress cracks in the same spot.

I was thinking the same thing. Chipping?! I wear all my Griffeys on a regular & they all still flawless. Never heard of chipping midsoles before....
I'm not sure what its from, but the white paint on all my griffeys eventually started to peel/crack. 

If you wear them enough they definitely chip and crack...
I got to many shoes to wear for them to crack, no brag just saying.  I don't wear them that often unless they match my outfit color wise.  I usually overlap on shoes being a certain color so the rotation isn't that often.

wheres the thread for these
alien.gif

Not sure what you are talking about, the shoes are mentioned in this thread.  In fact the post you quoted the, have a picture of the shoes I am referring to.  I don't think people create threads for the Griffey's because they have such a small fan base.

I got to many shoes to wear for them to crack, no brag just saying.  I don't wear them that often unless they match my outfit color wise.  I usually overlap on shoes being a certain color so the rotation isn't that often.
I think the majority on this site have more shoes than we can actually wear but every pair of Griffeys I have has done it! Tho I must say... it is barely noticeable! (See pics in my previous post above) And I verrrry rarely wear my Cincys!

Back
Top Bottom