Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Do the freshwaters midsole paint chip and crack like the Griffey 1 from a few years ago? I'm looking to scoop a pair this weekend but I'm not sure if ill buy if they still crack and chip

How do they fit? I wear a 13. Should I go TTS, 12.5, or 12?

Last edited:
Wore my chlorine's the other day:

Hope you're not doing anything serious or plan to swap out the insole because these shoes are so uncomfortable.

Seriously, I actually sold mine and they were one of my favorite griffeys to wear, especially the freshwater colorway. OG's and the first retro from like 04 were so comfortable, these things were a tragedy. Never tried switching out the insole, but it was the upper that bothered me more than anything.

Yeah, the uppers basically offer no cushioning for the ankles. I walked to the grocery store(2 blocks) and the could feel the uppers rubbing against my ankles with every step.

DESIGN WISE, THESE WERE THE BEST, WITH THE 1's COMING IN AT A CLOSE SECOND...LIKE MOST MENTIONED, THEY'RE KINDA UNCOMFORTABLE AT FIRST, BUT AFTER A FEW WEARS MINE HAVE BROKEN IN FINE. I GOT BOTH THE OG BLK/FRESHWATER AND WHT/PHOTO BLUE COLORWAYS,SO I'M STRAIGHT...HOLLA...

CED B.

Nike has been doing a lot of XI inspired colorways on their retros

I want to see some original colorways or Griffey PEs

I missed the last retro of the freshwater colorway

Back
Top Bottom