Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Ummmm Punks Meet up with me me and I can check my local champs for you all ...they have them
Just don't know sizes

The fake cf kills the shoe for me

Ummmm Punks Meet up with me me and I can check my local champs for you all ...they have them
Just don't know sizes

The fake cf kills the shoe for me

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Them greys are horrid.

Them greys are beyond horrid.
30t6p3b.gif

And the OG white colorway was always wack to me.

Freshwaters & Navy's are dope....especially on foot. The only two colorways needed.
Haven't worn my Freshwaters yet so can't speak on comfort.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Them greys are horrid.

Them greys are beyond horrid.
30t6p3b.gif

And the OG white colorway was always wack to me.

Freshwaters & Navy's are dope....especially on foot. The only two colorways needed.
Haven't worn my Freshwaters yet so can't speak on comfort.

I think the concept of metallic grey is really interesting, actually. It's almost a contradiction because grey is usually seen as a more subdued color on shoes while metallic corresponds to eye-catching. I think this CW could be better but it's definitely interesting and kind of want to see more of it on other shoes. Not quite right on Griffey II's, though.

I think the concept of metallic grey is really interesting, actually. It's almost a contradiction because grey is usually seen as a more subdued color on shoes while metallic corresponds to eye-catching. I think this CW could be better but it's definitely interesting and kind of want to see more of it on other shoes. Not quite right on Griffey II's, though.

man this thread and release overall tanked.

The quality was perfectly fine... but ashame they
feel like clogs with nick check (the airmax was misleading
cuz it felt like walking with cinder blocks attached to ankle).

Haven't worn my Emeralds since spring (when they released).

So so sad.

man this thread and release overall tanked.

The quality was perfectly fine... but ashame they
feel like clogs with nick check (the airmax was misleading
cuz it felt like walking with cinder blocks attached to ankle).

Haven't worn my Emeralds since spring (when they released).

So so sad.

Do the freshwaters midsole paint chip and crack like the Griffey 1 from a few years ago? I'm looking to scoop a pair this weekend but I'm not sure if ill buy if they still crack and chip

Back
Top Bottom