Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Struck out at my local Foot Locker. They only got one size 12 in stock, and it wasn't meant to be mine. I called, and they looked it up.

I'm one of the few who actually wants to keep my DSMs.... 

I just hope my ATC service comes through tomorrow morning....  
What ATC service are you using?  I just upgraded my internet to verse gigabit service, this **** is hella fast i pulled down 400mbps this morning.   They're still working out the kinks... So that plus my bot I hope I'm good.

What ATC service are you using?  I just upgraded my internet to verse gigabit service, this **** is hella fast i pulled down 400mbps this morning.   They're still working out the kinks... So that plus my bot I hope I'm good.
Wont make much of a difference at all compared to someone with 40mbps. You still have to wait for their servers to respond. Your internet wont make that any faster.

Wont make much of a difference at all compared to someone with 40mbps. You still have to wait for their servers to respond. Your internet wont make that any faster.
Sorry, but if you don't think a 400mbps hard-wired ethernet connection gives you a leg up on the dude with your average Comcast connection, you're crazy. While it's true that your latency (i.e. ping) is often more important than your download speed, if you have that kind of setup your latency will be lower as well. Dude has a leg up on a lot of you.

Sorry, but if you don't think a 400mbps hard-wired ethernet connection gives you a leg up on the dude with your average Comcast connection, you're crazy. While it's true that your latency (i.e. ping) is often more important than your download speed, if you have that kind of setup your latency will be lower as well. Dude has a leg up on a lot of you.
Believe what you want lol. I studied and work in IT.

How much is that service? :nerd: that's crazy speed

no camping traveling or dealing with nickel and dime reseller off craigslist for me

411313127.jpg

my dude from a mom and pop store hit me up

tipped him $20.00 and paid $200.00

i'm hoping he's gonna hit me up to get more to flip

if not i happy with just my size

Last edited:

View media item 1555449

I went with Sole to Cart....

Believe what you want lol. I studied and work in IT.
As do I. And I'll put my faith in my 1GB download speed and 7ms ping time over crappy Comcast any day of the week, especially on Sadderday :lol:

no camping traveling or dealing with nickel and dime reseller off craigslist for me

my dude from a mom and pop store hit me up

tipped him $20.00 and paid $200.00

i'm hoping he's gonna hit me up to get more to flip

if not i happy with just my size
Nice. I guess Sat. is a no go for us. 

As do I. And I'll put my faith in my 1GB download speed and 7ms ping time over crappy Comcast any day of the week, especially on Sadderday
laugh.gif
My 20mbps DSL has no issues sending and receiving requests. The only issue I deal with on Saturday, is waiting for the NDC/FTL/FA servers to process my request and sending it back to me. My internet has absolutely no influence on that.

The packets you send/receive arent going to be 400MB, lol. THeyre very small.

Last edited:
As do I. And I'll put my faith in my 1GB download speed and 7ms ping time over crappy Comcast any day of the week, especially on Sadderday :lol:
My 20mbps DSL has no issues sending and receiving requests. The only issue I deal with on Saturday, is waiting for the NDC/FTL/FA servers to process my request and sending it back to me. My internet has absolutely no influence on that.

The packages you send/receive arent going to be 400MB, lol. THeyre very small.
If you have a ping of

Back
Top Bottom