Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
no offense but both you guys said everyone who wanted yeezys would get them if they were just patient...

I'm not saying he's wrong about these but I am saying not everyone's word is gold.
That was on Adidas, not my source, or Vamps.

He sells boosts on pre-order but they're not putting as much stock into his own line.

@vampire xtc  has firsthand info about allocations so if he says FTL got 1 pair, then 1 pair they got.

If flight 23 are still giving out tickets, anyone know till what time?

How about the footlocker on 34th st? Is that  FCFS and what time does it open on release day, the usual time is 10am but will they open earlier?

Was thinking of trying my luck going there early...

I think theyre giving out tickets cus I just saw a vid on my tl of madness and I'm assuming it's 34th ftl from the looks of it

Just Got my call from FA Greenspoint!
nthat.gif
 nice to see houstonians STILL getting calls...

Niketown SF has contacted all winners... Being a size 9 is a struggle.

Does Nike towns tweet out that all raffles have been called. If not they need to would help kill confusion and put mercy on there phone lines and tweeter accounts.

They are watched by corporate at how fast they pick up so I know they must be getting tired by now with the raffle inquires

'Bred' is such a lame 'nickname', lazy or not.

Either 'Black/Red' or 'Playoffs'.  It's what they were called when they were OG, it's what they are still called now by the OGs.  Not difficult to say one extra syllable.
I agree 100% with you bro repped.

As for these Chi's i will try and hopefully i can score a pair if not life goes on.
OG mentality right there.

'Bred' is such a lame 'nickname', lazy or not.

Either 'Black/Red' or 'Playoffs'.  It's what they were called when they were OG, it's what they are still called now by the OGs.  Not difficult to say one extra syllable.
Glad you got a pair holmes. Good karma for starting the Shiekh lists (even though many don't like it). Helped me get my pair from Shiekh.

But curious, why citric acid? I'm allergic to citric acid, so I'm just wondering.
Thanks @casper90403  shoe karma is real and powerful.  Good to know you got your pair as well!

As for the name, I was reviewing biochemistry at the time I decided to get back on NT, and it just so happened that I was on the Citric Acid Cycle section, also known as the Krebs Cycle and TCA Cycle.

I've had a love/hate relationship with biochem ever since high school and even past graduate school.  Figured it would be a good 'name' that's easy to recall.

(I had another account to an old email, but I closed that email and was never able to recover my passwords.)

if flight has an increase it would have to be from nike directly via fedex

because they only were allocated 100 pairs(mens)

so this 400 wristbands stuff sounds kinda wild to me because 400 pairs at flight would be more pairs than all manhattan stores combined lol

but anyway

HOH 34th also has 100 pairs(mens)

now this is the count of course BEFORE employee holds etc...

so lets say about 75 mens pairs available to the public at those spots give or take

last i heard its FCFS now of course this could change due to security issues

if i recall i think security shows up around 3am or so and if its too wild they would wristband

HOH would be the issue since they have the chrome foams so lets see how this plays out

so where all those people who said i was crazy for saying how low allocation was on these?

*looks into the yonder*

lol

the pre sales/guarantee slots ive started to see are like $480 right now which is nuts

OMG how many people are going to say this? If you knew you were right, just knw you were and proceed. We too old to be rubbing it in to those who thought they would be a GR

if flight has an increase it would have to be from nike directly via fedex

because they only were allocated 100 pairs(mens)

so this 400 wristbands stuff sounds kinda wild to me because 400 pairs at flight would be more pairs than all manhattan stores combined lol

but anyway

HOH 34th also has 100 pairs(mens)

now this is the count of course BEFORE employee holds etc...

so lets say about 75 mens pairs available to the public at those spots give or take

last i heard its FCFS now of course this could change due to security issues

if i recall i think security shows up around 3am or so and if its too wild they would wristband

HOH would be the issue since they have the chrome foams so lets see how this plays out
Flight 23 Vegas was also suppose to be FCFS, but thanks to the 11 low fiasco (which was also suppose to be FCFS on Saturday morning, but changed it to raffle at last minute), mall/hotel security is making the store do FCFS guaranteed tickets today.  Store is having people line up OUTSIDE  at the parking structure were it's been close to 100degrees lately in Vegas.  I bet people were lining up since this morning for them, too.

Back
Top Bottom