Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Apologies. We’re canceling the online launches of the AJ 1 Pinnacle & the AJ 1 High on 5/30. Learn more here:

Apologies. We’re canceling the online launches of the AJ 1 Pinnacle & the AJ 1 High on 5/30. Learn more here: swoo.sh/1FfaNYi

I get howFlight 23 is probably trying to make it fair for everyone to have a shot at getting their pair, and maybe they avoid doing raffles because they have such a large stock that it would be time consuming to call winners, but all in all, raffles have been one of the safest, most orderly methods in getting out sneakers.  Flight 23 and other FCFS places) needs to really change up their act.

the reason they do FCFS is not due to a higher stock

its due to the foot traffic they get

HOH 34th about 2 years ago actually did raffles for drops

but they would get like 3K sign ups for a regular GR

5K+ for something limited

you know how tedious and time consuming it would be to pick the winners and make calls?

AND filling out all those damn tickets

its not worth it

so its FCFS

the stock amount has zero to do with it

its the traffic the stores get

WOOOOOW

PRODUCT LAUNCH UPDATE
Nike is committed to creating the most premium experiences for our consumers online. Bots have been compromising the experience around specific products. We’re working hard to make sure real consumers are the ones getting access.

As part of this commitment, we have decided to cancel the online launch of the Air Jordan I Pinnacle and the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for tomorrow in North America. The launch of the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for mainland China is also being canceled. Both styles will be available through select Nike retailers and through our stores.

Please check the Launch Calendar for future updates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom