Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
OMG how many people are going to say this? If you knew you were right, just knw you were and proceed. We too old to be rubbing it in to those who thought they would be a GR
Sometimes you gotta remind these kids though.

NT used to appreciative, not it's all about being "salty" cause XYZ isn't getting "pears"

seeing that video just makes me shake my head. There's just gotta be a more humane way to cop shoes JB. I know this is good for you, but come on.

Flight 23 Vegas was also suppose to be FCFS, but thanks to the 11 low fiasco (which was also suppose to be FCFS on Saturday morning, but changed it to raffle at last minute), mall/hotel security is making the store do FCFS guaranteed tickets today.  Store is having people line up OUTSIDE  at the parking structure were it's been close to 100degrees lately in Vegas.  I bet people were lining up since this morning for them, too.
that's awesome. 
laugh.gif

No way.  Come on man. Ask yourself, do you think someone who has a Size 18 can successfuly trade it for a Size 9? Would you trade your size for a size 10 sizes bigger?  Buying a size 18 is like flushing your money down the toilet, unless you're planning to just use the shoe to put on Display or something.
No I don't believe it, I was just telling the other person what size the guy said he traded.

Sometimes you gotta remind these kids though.

NT used to appreciative, not it's all about being "salty" cause XYZ isn't getting "pears"

All the cats who said GR didnt even have reputable sources. So even entertaining em to begin w is a waste.

Flight 23 Vegas was also suppose to be FCFS, but thanks to the 11 low fiasco (which was also suppose to be FCFS on Saturday morning, but changed it to raffle at last minute), mall/hotel security is making the store do FCFS guaranteed tickets today.  Store is having people line up OUTSIDE  at the parking structure were it's been close to 100degrees lately in Vegas.  I bet people were lining up since this morning for them, too.

yea its gettin rough because people act up

during the hare 7 release someone got punched in the face on the line at flight

way too many issues poeple wanna line cut

or they wanna wander about the sidewalk with friends and more often than not later line cut lol

1 person on the line but lets "the homies" in a group of 6 in front of them

etc...

all those hours gets you on edge and when funny stuff goes on with the line and order it just leads to bad things

We eating good so far I hope my man with 52 tixs pops online though......

I honestly want him to get his pair.

If u have 52 tix and got no calls dudes phone gotta be broken or he gave them the wrong number like no way you miss on that many tickets

This is absurd. Congrats to all that got their pair/s

I thought most of us would cook. I can see that i was wrong.

I def didnt get a call, but its onwards and upwards if i dont cop. I cant be spending too much on ONE pair of nikes...

seeing that video just makes me shake my head. There's just gotta be a more humane way to cop shoes JB. I know this is good for you, but come on.

the only good way to avoid this(kinda)

is for nike to take a pre order

like say shoe drops in august so in feb allow anyone to pre order for say 2 days then close it

and in store allocations can stay the same

that way it HOPEFULLY decreases the crowds

not everyone at these spots are a re seller some just want the damn shoe to wear lol

If flight 23 are still giving out tickets, anyone know till what time?

How about the footlocker on 34th st? Is that  FCFS and what time does it open on release day, the usual time is 10am but will they open earlier?

Was thinking of trying my luck going there early...
FTL is FCFS and when I swung by a few days ago they said they would open at 8am.....don't know about Flight23

yea its gettin rough because people act up

during the hare 7 release someone got punched in the face on the line at flight

way too many issues poeple wanna line cut

or they wanna wander about the sidewalk with friends and more often than not later line cut lol

1 person on the line but lets "the homies" in a group of 6 in front of them

etc...

all those hours gets you on edge and when funny stuff goes on with the line and order it just leads to bad things
I get howFlight 23 is probably trying to make it fair for everyone to have a shot at getting their pair, and maybe they avoid doing raffles because they have such a large stock that it would be time consuming to call winners, but all in all, raffles have been one of the safest, most orderly methods in getting out sneakers.  Flight 23 and other FCFS places) needs to really change up their act.

the only good way to avoid this(kinda)

is for nike to take a pre order

like say shoe drops in august so in feb allow anyone to pre order for say 2 days then close it

and in store allocations can stay the same

that way it HOPEFULLY decreases the crowds

not everyone at these spots are a re seller some just want the damn shoe to wear lol

great for us but terrible for Nike to do this pre-order thing. But its a shame. I'm 40 now and I can say I don't even care about shoes anymore, because of all the hassle and nonsense. 3-4 Jay's per year, tops.

Back
Top Bottom