Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Sorry to try and keep these thread on topic, wtf is going on in here haha...

His seemed to have even more issues, two different production dates, two different materials on toe boxes, and his narrow stitch seems to be on the opposite side of mine... So I guess count myself lucky mine has less issues. I know JB didn't market this was as remastered, but still, they said they were upping quality. This is super annoying.
I wore them all day, wrinkled up the other toe box nice and good
laugh.gif

Nobody sees the production dates, so that doesn't matter. I've got hundreds of pairs of sneakers and plenty have different production dates.

The leather is excellent. One of the softest I've ever felt on a Jordan. It changes the whole feel of the shoe (for the better).

But it really does suck that we got the stitching flaws. That's basic quality control. Honestly, the fact that one of my tongues is juuuuust a bit shorter than the other bothers me more. Ultimately, they're still just mass-produced sneakers from China. Enjoy your kicks, I know I am.

Aight, I gotta tap out for the night, but back on NDC watch tomorrow. This thread's gonna be like The Walking Dead in a week or two. A bunch of survivors holding out hope we'll one day reach some kind of promised land, but it's just gonna be one after another of us giving up and dying off horribly over time.
laugh.gif

I wore them all day, wrinkled up the other toe box nice and good :lol:

Nobody sees the production dates, so that doesn't matter. I've got hundreds of pairs of sneakers and plenty have different production dates.

The leather is excellent. One of the softest I've ever felt on a Jordan. It changes the whole feel of the shoe (for the better).

But it really does suck that we got the stitching flaws. That's basic quality control. Honestly, the fact that one of my tongues is juuuuust a bit shorter than the other bothers me more. Ultimately, they're still just mass-produced sneakers from China. Enjoy your kicks, I know I am.

You have a good positive outlook on this. I'm trying to not let it bother me as well, but I'm super OCD, I know I'm gonna look down all the time and be bothered haha. Did you try contacting Nike about a replacement, or did you go straight to feet? I might call and see if theirs anything they can do, but I'm guessing they don't have a back up stock of these to ship out for cosmetic flaws. Would hate to ship them out and get nothing in return :/

Just know if your gonna post yourself on NT wearing your Kicks w/ Jeans

You better have them looking Right, Cuz We are Brutal in here.

You don't wanna be 10page Joke being laughed at! 

^^^ I think you're referring to Eminem whatever his name is. I think he changed his avy though

A band I go and see many times a year does their concert ticket system by pre-order lottery.

1. A show is announced
2. For about a 2 week period you can put in 1 request with 1 credit card for yourself.
3. At the end of the two weeks a random lottery is held and the winners are informed via email that they won the right to buy tickets and then their credit cards are charged accordingly.

Sometime later the tickets get shipped to your house. This would be a great system for them to use for the shoes

This.
There is also an identify verification process that many websites use that Nike could use to take it a step further.

Back
Top Bottom