Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
How right it is the ban button I've had a certain female wall posting cornball butch blocked since the frag thread as well :lol:

To think Nike wants their product on everyone's feet who want a pair is silliness. They want it competitive. They've tricked dudes into paying luxury prices for cheap, mass produced sneakers. That's powerful stuff for a business, and to put solutions in place that go against that model are unlikely, if not simply a pipe dream.

I wore them all day, wrinkled up the other toe box nice and good :lol:

Nobody sees the production dates, so that doesn't matter. I've got hundreds of pairs of sneakers and plenty have different production dates.

The leather is excellent. One of the softest I've ever felt on a Jordan. It changes the whole feel of the shoe (for the better).

But it really does suck that we got the stitching flaws. That's basic quality control. Honestly, the fact that one of my tongues is juuuuust a bit shorter than the other bothers me more. Ultimately, they're still just mass-produced sneakers from China. Enjoy your kicks, I know I am.

Leather is pretty nice. Not nice as my 2001 pair but what can you expect capered to a shoe aged 14 years. Also the shape of the shoe is really nice. I hate to justify the high resale price but unless you' magically find a 1994 retro (which pretty much don't exist deadstock any more) under 500 then might as well spend the 400+ on these if you want to wear them..

Price will sky rocket soon.

Did homeboy up there say 8.5 was going for $700? Ha, looks like I won't be getting a pair anytime soon

Small sizes already fetching 700+?
I highly doubt anyone's paying that price right now,, but you never know.. Seems flightclub can't keep an 8.5 or 8 in stock and those are $650.. Quick come up would've been nice if I lived in nyc

I was honestly going to sell my pair. Went out, had a few beers and now I'm thinking clearer than ever. I almost turned to the dark side. View media item 1570597
I swear the jeans I've seen people in this thread post rocking the Chicago's are just indescribable and unjustifiable. It amazes me the amount of work some people put into kicks and don't even know how to rock them properly. The Jordan 1's are easy to rock because they look good with jeans, sweatpants, cargo shorts, jogging pants etc. But people still manage to mess the look up.

I swear the jeans I've seen people in this thread post rocking the Chicago's are just indescribable and unjustifiable. It amazes me the amount of work some people put into kicks and don't even know how to rock them properly. The Jordan 1's are easy to rock because they look good with jeans, sweatpants, cargo shorts, jogging pants etc. But people still manage to mess the look up.
I usually rock all my 1's like this. Not too much of a fan of tuckin jeans behind the tongue even tho that NA tag is fuego. Been rockin the same jeans for the past 4-5 months now. Copped from H&M for about $50.

I usually rock all my 1's like this. Not too much of a fan of tuckin jeans behind the tongue even tho that NA tag is fuego. Been rockin the same jeans for the past 4-5 months now. Copped from H&M for about $50.

View media item 1559563

Yes, you wore them right so much better than the aforementioned pic. Me personally I would wear those with the tongue out just because lol, but it still works either way. Those jeans don't bleed on the shoe though? Shoes with white in them I tend to not wear with denim for fear of denim bleeding on the shoe.

ETA: Your lace tie is fuego. I do my 1's and 5's like that. It makes the shoes look so much cleaner.

Last edited:
Yes, you wore them right so much better than the aforementioned pic. Me personally I would wear those with the tongue out just because lol, but it still works either way. Those jeans don't bleed on the shoe though? Shoes with white in them I tend to not wear with denim for fear of denim bleeding on the shoe.
They haven't bled on any of my pairs. If I'm not rockin these jeans, I'm usually in some cargo type pants or nike fitted sweats.

I was honestly going to sell my pair. Went out, had a few beers and now I'm thinking clearer than ever. I almost turned to the dark side. View media item 1570597

at least he wore Chicagoʻs to go visit Laura

View media item 1570922

Last edited:

ETA: Your lace tie is fuego. I do my 1's and 5's like that. It makes the shoes look so much cleaner.

If he wears/washes em regularly then the dye shouldn't be much of a problem

Back
Top Bottom