Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Ran into this girl I went to HS with that works at a foot action in my local mall I'll toss her $50 and reserve my 3 pair......[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ran into this girl I went to HS with that works at a foot action in my local mall I'll toss her $50 and reserve my 3 pair......[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
this is why my best shot is online. i don't know any one that works at a shoe store. i heard that a lot of local pairs are reserve for friends and family.

And it starts.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you guys need to chill, still plenty of time before release and they might not be working at that shoe store in a month. Hold on to your money and wait until the end of April.

this is why my best shot is online. i don't know any one that works at a shoe store. i heard that a lot of local pairs are reserve for friends and family.
Starting now from the store you frequent get cool with someone if you have to bribe a little $$ then to reserve a pair of your favorite kicks then do it.

Please don't compare these to the frags, the ****sellers might try to price these at about the same price as them.

That is not how the market works
Everyone wants at least two pairs. Nike is trolling hard and when we see the availability it will bring us back to reality, "I just want one pair" mindset, and the salt levels will soon rise again. Good luck to all.

Pretty much. I want 1 for myself and two for tradebait. Needless to say I won't be mad I'd I miss on my tradebait pairs.

I think I saw someone in the infrared 6 thread bought 30 pairs of infrared 6s. Not for resell. All for collecting purposes.

30 pairs of a shoe that will get reretroed in a few years? That's stupid. But there are people who do collect a lot of pairs

A Chicago Shoe Collector who makes a ton of money gambling says he has over 50 pairs of the doernbechers. 3 pair minimum for everything he buys. Doesnt care if he pays resale cuz he has the money for it.

View media item 1454749View media item 1454750View media item 1454751
For those interested in his intstagram

https://instagram.com/shoe2dawoo/

Last edited:
It irritates the **** out of me that the Chicago 1s that dropped 2 years ago got no love. Now because the pair releasing in May has Nike Air and no Jumpman people are seeing dollar signs and the hype is unreal smh. I know the pair from 2013 wasn't OG treatment, but it was the same colorway and no one wanted them. I got my pair easily in 2013 I hope it'll be the same this year 

Last edited:

It irritates the **** out of me that the Chicago 1s that dropped 2 years ago got no love. Now because the pair releasing in May has Nike Air and no Jumpman people are seeing dollar signs and the hype is unreal smh. I know the pair from 2013 wasn't OG treatment, but it was the same colorway and no one wanted them. I got my pair easily in 2012 I hope it'll be the same this year 
I missed out on the Chicagos in 2013 so thats the reason I want a pair (the nike air is only an added bonus).  All people see is money sometimes and will do anything to get it, including screwing the next person over (****sellers).  I for one only want one pair (can't justify spending money on two pairs when I can go on to the next release).  Hopefully everyone who wants to wear them and/or collect them gets a least a pair, that all that matters to me.

I passed on the Chicagos and the UNCs in 2013 because I knew they would be given Nike Air treatment. And I will not apologize for having simple foresight.

I wish i could find the post where I said they'd be reretroed in two years like the True Blues

Last edited:
i realized these are so much higher in length compared to OG 1s like breds and royals, that kinda pisses me off

Pretty much. I want 1 for myself and two for tradebait. Needless to say I won't be mad I'd I miss on my tradebait pairs.

I feel you. Me personally I need 2 for life long wear purposes. I want to always have a highly wearable pair on deck for the next 20+ years. So that's why I need 2. They'll go along perfectly with my 2013s and KOs to seal the deal on Chi 1s for life. I had the 94 retro as a kid and was actually made fun of for wearing these in elementary school that year. These were the first "retro" ever and I had them as a child. Needless to say these are "deeper than pairs" for me.

Need these.

Last edited:
just need one. 
tired.gif
smile.gif

I passed on the Chicagos and the UNCs in 2013 because I knew they would be given Nike Air treatment. And I will not apologize for having simple foresight.

I wish i could find the post where I said they'd be reretroed in two years like the True Blues

Like you said, it was simple foresight.

Back
Top Bottom