Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I will be copping 20.. 1 to rock and 19 to stock. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]
You're gonna need a supercomputer 
laugh.gif

gonna have to wait for may to pass also bruh...

black and red 11s drop the week before these...

I'm going to ball to I fall
roll.gif

I want the Hare 7s, 11s, and these! But if I skip the Bred 11 lows, I'll get the black and red 13 lows.

Got a pretty booked month for May

Jordan 5s

Hares

Bred 11s

Jordan 1 SBB [Shattered Backboard]

Jordan 1 Chicagos

Playoff 20s

Choose Wisely

Last edited:
Its not confirmed yet but multiple places have said 5/23

well see in a month

Im gonna start dishin off pairs i think like @GetemChavez. This remastered trend might have bred and royals come back around. If they did like a 2 pack with the newer mold and stitching it woukld be great. I dont know how else they could rerelease without watering em down. I just know all the royals im sittin on now wouldnt mean crap to me if they came back lookin like these.

Last edited:
Im gonna start dishin off pairs i think like @GetemChavez. This remastered trend might have bred and royals come back around. If they did like a 2 pack with the newer mold and stitching it woukld be great. I dont know how else they could rerelease without watering em down. I just know all the royals im sittin on now wouldnt mean crap to me if they came back lookin like these.
Sure would be nice to see them drop this year, really makes the most sense as it's the 30th anniversary and the two of them are some of the most iconic cws.... Probably to much of a dream to imagine a trilogy pack including breds, royals & shadows. 3 pairs, 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom