Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
White Cement IVs in 1999. It was nuts, barely got a pair

Not nuts

That release would be what people would say was an easy release now.

They released during the middle to the week. I worked in the afternoon, so I went up to the mall in the morning and got my boy and my pairs.

Dudes waiting overnight for sneakers in the middle of winter, that's nuts.

Y'all worried bout the wrong type of box

tumblr_n7rohbXlkJ1s9yy41o2_500.0.gif

:lol:

not even talking about pass or cop depending on what box, was just responding to jake08 of him saying he spoke directly with nike and confirmed they are coming with the 30anni box when thats not even the case, then people wanna come in saying doesnt matter what box you rock the kicks. but that aint even what the debate was about, not talking about wearing the kicks or not or passing or not just talking about that its gonna come wit a nike air box instead of the false info jake08 is spreadin

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] OK.. False information because you have confirmed information on the OG box right?

Either way doesn't matter as I will be gunning for as many pairs as I can get.

Last edited:
Can't believe theres really such  debate over the box, I would think its safe to assume they'll come in the Black and Red NA box until we hear differently.  I know that the AJ 1 Low's and that whole PE Pack series came in the 30th Anniversary box but they're not the same as the AJ 1 OG Highs.  I mean I guess the lows technically are the same just the low top version but who knows.  

The only reason I would believe this is because of the DSM release, but if the Chi 1's are coming unlaced, I have a hard time believing it will be in the 30th Anni box.

I'm buying 4 pairs regardless of what box they come in. I just would prefer an OG box, what's wrong with that?

Qft, that means nothing. Why didn't the Neutral grey lows come in an OG box? Why did the Knicks last year come in an OG box.. Ya'll are idiots. Come back in this thread and say i was right when they drop.
ur asking for it....

smh some ppl are too smart for their own good 
mean.gif

long shot here but anyone know if its possible to scoop these out in Japan? or would I be better off trying to buy early?

C'mon yall all of this over boxes? Who cares

It's very miniscule in the grand scheme of things. As another person stated as long as my box isn't dismantled I really don't care about which box the Jordan 1 ' s come in. As long as the SHOES are authentic and DS I'm good.

Last edited:
I can see y box could be a big deal
I mean you pay $$$ and you would want it to be nice ! It's an OG colorway,why not to put it in an OG box ?

Back
Top Bottom