Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

im more like in the central jersey

in the middle of staten island and cherry hill
Lmao...Btwn SI and Cherry hill is a good 2 hr difference...

Not sure if I will make a trip to Cherry hill for the shoes if they are FCFS....how were they in the past?

so HoH called at 8:10 tonight that hella late. i'm just surprised cuz they was still taking raffles and one of my friend is really good friend with both the managers. idk pouring the salt lol 
They do raffles 10 am - 6pm Monday and Tuesday & i know both of the managers from there also

Been Doing My Absolute Best To Stay Out Of This Thread As These AJ1 Releases Tend To Bring Out Everything I Detest About "The Game" Nowadays :rolleyes

However, I Wanted To Take A Moment To Wish Everyone Who Truly Wants This Shoe For Feet, The Best Of Luck In Your Journey's To Secure A Pair.

This Shoe Holds A Special Place In My Heart/Collection Personally So I'm Hoping The Sneaker Gods Are Looking My Direction Come Saturday :nerd:
View media item 1551342

If I Don't Get My Pairs, It Just Wasn't Meant To Be!
View media item 1551343

Best Of Luck To All The True Heads! :nthat:

Went into one of my local HoH today to try to put in a raffle for my size 14.

When the lady told me that they weren't getting a 14 (after I had already pulled out my ID), I immediately hit her with that post move pivot and headed out the door. She was so shocked that someone dipped so quick on a raffle.
sick.gif

After quickly glancing at her on my way out, I told her, "14 is the only size I can actually wear, nothing else." 

She still looked shook as there were like 5 people behind me
roll.gif

i read some of yall post but not all...so i dont know how it is everywhere but here in SC we got every shop and the only spots getting em are footaction and jimmy jazz. cant belive FNL HIBS FTL CHA around here got done this bad lol 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneekaz  

probably, but it's impossible to know when they become live

Last edited:
i read some of yall post but not all...so i dont know how it is everywhere but here in SC we got every shop and the only spots getting em are footaction and jimmy jazz. cant belive FNL HIBS FTL CHA around here got done this bad lol 

It's looking like champs is a no go nation wide. And the same for fnl outside of apparently 8 stores in the us according to someone a few pages back. Good luck though man. The struggles real for everyone who doesn't have a "connect"

i'm officially in the clubhouse with 8 tickets now. Hoping to get three pairs... prepared for zero.

Why did JB make these limited smh

even the black/whites were at FNL/Champs and had way less demand

Yea, for real. Whats your size @So Much Sole 23

I'm A 9.5 In All The Recent N/A 1's :nerd:

Bruh,

We Have What Amounts To One Of The Top FNL Accounts In The Nation(How, I Have No Idea!) These Sum-Mum-Ma's Had The Nerve To Tell Me They Only Got 16 Pairs. Sign Up Sheet Looked Like The Damn Quran :smh:

This Is A FAR CRY From The Entire Stock Of Black Toes And Royal's I Walked In HOH And Purchased Back When They Dropped :lol:

Last edited:
Why did JB make these limited smh

even the black/whites were at FNL/Champs and had way less demand

It will probably be the same numbers as black/white. This is just a much more coveted colorway and the shoe that started it all

damn this is lookin rough. team retail only over here
smokin.gif
and **** tha team unauthorized 
mean.gif

lord please bless the true fiens who are here everyday 
pimp.gif

like tyrese said WE HUNGRYYYY 
roll.gif

wink.gif
sonic the hedgehog wink

Whoever the kind fellow was who posted the shiek codes, can you repost that for me? 500+ posts since I checked last night and I cant find jack!

Back
Top Bottom