Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Bruh, your info is always spot on, and they doubt.

I told NT when Boosts would release on the app and when they chose to ignore they call 'B.S.'

I've learned to just keep it pushing.

You tell them A, they'll kick and scream B

people don't want to hear it. Its just too obvious when it comes to 1's. Maybe they will finally learn.

Got your PM

>D

Last edited:

anyone know how to bypass mall security that won't let people camp? 
nerd.gif
Grappling Hook?

congratz to all that that got calls and emails

online or bust for me no calls 0/9

Last edited:
I don't see why you guys still even bother wasting your time on raffles especially at stores like footlocker and champs.

If flight 23 are still giving out tickets, anyone know till what time?

How about the footlocker on 34th st? Is that  FCFS and what time does it open on release day, the usual time is 10am but will they open earlier?

Was thinking of trying my luck going there early...

Lol'd grappling hook.

Good to see the first flight 23 do it right and not end up looking like that future release opening day....... hopefully

Bruh, your info is always spot on, and they doubt.

I told NT when Boosts would release on the app and when they chose to ignore they call 'B.S.'

I've learned to just keep it pushing.

You tell them A, they'll kick and scream B

no offense but both you guys said everyone who wanted yeezys would get them if they were just patient...

I'm not saying he's wrong about these but I am saying not everyone's word is gold.

Last edited:

Asking this again-has anyone painted a black OG AJ1 tongue white? I'm about to buy a pair of Hawks to customize as backup if I don't get the Chicago's tomorrow...
Not a customizer but I can't imagine that will work (the black will absorb the white or the amount of angelus paint you'll need will make it look janky)....a workaround might be to just buy the Foes OG (Hawks) and any pair of jordan 1s you can find with a white tongue and swap out the Foes tongue for the white one.

hype for these is crazy & for good reason. classic sneaker

I'm just hoping that the shoe gods are on my side tomorrow morning. All i need is 1 pear in my size and ill be straight.

17 FA/FTL raffles, 40+ sheikh raffle entries, 6 Nike LA/SM tickets and nothing. Smh

If all fails, you guys think I can straight trade Infrared 23 6s for Chicago 1s?

Back
Top Bottom