Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
trappedintime trappedintime
:smokin :nthat: :pimp: at the on-feet pics and waxed laces[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Ordered my sets last night and can't wait to lace my Chi's up

Last edited:
You guys think i can bait a pair of Chis if i trade for thes Retro 88s? Pretty even trade or out of the question?
I would sell the 3s and use the cash to find a good deal on the 1s with some pocket money. I'll probably get heat for this, but I think 1s are way better than 3s.

Speaking of 3s, what's the price on the 2003 * white cements with jumpman on the back with the yellowing heel?

I see a deal out there around $200, but worried they might start crumble after 1st wear?

Last edited:
TELL EM FLAT!!!!! Same struggle as a middle/HS growing up. Used to get the "what are those" line and flexed on crazy. I remember one thing I hated the most Coming Back from Christmas break in HS was to Js, Js, Js, new polos, M&M Racing Jackets (Those Who Remember Those :lol:) and the whole nine yards.....anyways when I cribbed with my mom at one point I dead *** told her after she yelled at me for getting a bulk package new kicks shipped to the house. I simply responded "Every Shoe In HS that I was forced to see every ****** year after year but couldn't get I'm buying (2006-2010 more than 40 pairs btw) mark my words......she threatened to toss them all out had to put 30+ pair in storage. Lowkey still feel pain from my coming up hence my going overboard now but *shrugs* I'll stop when I'm full yall smell me?

I'll drink to that brosk!..we cut from the same cloth fam!
But yea...those ridiculous yet trendy racing jackets....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Who can forget fubu, mecca, francois, And1 shorts and those oversized tees....haha

I bought these 11s at this site. Super fresh.still haven't tried them on ha Probably unauthorized but still authentic. I think. ..ha

Authenticsoles.com
site looks like they are selling fakes. if your happy with that you may be in the wrong forum.

Too late... I just bought out their stock and am going to get rich flipping them on eBay!

aiiight, you lucky dog. I'll just buy up all of the WC 3's for $235 and bathe in my money from flipping.

Before anyone things we;re serious......We're not. Don't go copping from that site. Jokes.

Back
Top Bottom