Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Why is NDC combating bots by not releasing only the 1s? Bots can be used on any shoe

They haven't released ANY men's retro numbered Js since the Chi's.. apperantly their issue is directly correlated to that line.

IMHO I think Nike sent there online pairs to Nike towns and most of you are waiting for "y2k" to happen :rofl:

*edit, that 16 year old kid probably doesn't even know what Y2K is :rofl:
This makes me feel old and sad. :rolleyes

Why is NDC combating bots by not releasing only the 1s? Bots can be used on any shoe
I'm pretty certain no jordan retros were on ndc since.

Hey guys does any of you deal with seller only accepts money order before? 
Don't do it.

They haven't released ANY men's retro numbered Js since the Chi's.. apperantly their issue is directly correlated to that line.
Makes sense then. Wonder if it will start doing the same with other hyped released not under JB like the FKR MC2s. If not, bots will be hard at work.

Last edited:
Kind of bummed that I couldn't get my hands on these. I can't believe how much of a chore it is to buy a pair of sneakers these days
laugh.gif

Any idea what they did or will be doing with the pairs from what hasn't been released?

Kind of bummed that I couldn't get my hands on these. I can't believe how much of a chore it is to buy a pair of sneakers these days :lol:

I hear ya, man. Ive taken a break since and am looking forward to the Aquas and hoping the Maroon 6s will be attainable.

Any idea what they did or will be doing with the pairs from what hasn't been released?

I don't really know what they're doing, I'm just a consumer as well that used to shop on NDC from time to time. But I noticed all the release cancellations on their Twitter feed. From my perception it just seemed they wanted a break from all the nasty comments they would get surrounding JB releases. Whether they are actually holding pairs is yet to be seen.. As already mentioned, they may have just sent more to brick and mortar stores or perhaps there will be some massive restock if/when they start releasing Jordan retros again. I did like having NDC as another option but it's been looking pretty bleak for the last several months.

IMHO I think Nike sent there online pairs to Nike towns and most of you are waiting for "y2k" to happen :rofl:

*edit, that 16 year old kid probably doesn't even know what Y2K is :rofl:
Probably thinks it's a newer version of the Adidas Y-3 Qasa......

I think some of the stock was distributed to brick and mortar stores. If you think back to the days right after the release there were s few outlets that had 'late' shipments of pairs and did late raffles for them. I believe there was some truth to this but the stores were blessed with a bigger slice of the pie, I know Flight23 was expected to get in the nieghborhood of 600+ pairs and they ended up with something closer to 25% above that amount. I think this was Nike's way of appeasing third-party vendors who got dicked over by the cancellation. I think Nike still has pairs which either will be released once SNKRS is revamped to peak folks interest OR during the fourth quarter to boost the company's earnings for the year. With a new CEO on deck the last thing Nike wants is to spook investors and the CHIs are sure to sell. Of course complicating a 4th qtr (oct-dec) release will be the release of the black 350Boost which I'm betting Adidas is relying on to bolster its stock earnings.

Last edited:
I don't have the answers as far as NDC releasing signature J's. But this has been really bizarre. I know they have some stuff stacked away because I walked into my local Niketown(though it just got remodeled) and picked up a pair of black Jordan 6 inflareds. They also had bred 11s, playoff 12s (didn't have the cash), the last shots, and a few others that haven't been released in a damn long time. Maybe they don't have major quanity, maybe they do. I presume that NIKE will start selling Jordan's online again-that makes financial sense and why would they want to route the most popular/profitable products to secondary stores like Footlocker. Somethings got to be coming but it has been damn quiet for too long

I don't have the answers as far as NDC releasing signature J's. But this has been really bizarre. I know they have some stuff stacked away because I walked into my local Niketown(though it just got remodeled) and picked up a pair of black Jordan 6 inflareds. They also had bred 11s, playoff 12s (didn't have the cash), the last shots, and a few others that haven't been released in a damn long time. Maybe they don't have major quanity, maybe they do. I presume that NIKE will start selling Jordan's online again-that makes financial sense and why would they want to route the most popular/profitable products to secondary stores like Footlocker. Somethings got to be coming but it has been damn quiet for too long
was this today?

was this today?
Yea, last night. I didn't ask for full size run or anything. I was parked illegally and the clerk gave me a discount(I presume on accident-because I returned an item with a discount,I dunno) so I didn't get to really look around but I called ahead and they said they had numerous J's in bigger sizes, and I said do u have the black Infared 6s in a size 14 or 13.5 which is rare and my exact size(they had both). earlier on Twitter a "friend" posted a photos with the sneaks I listed above. So Nikes holding on to something, how many I have no idea. But way too many people are not cool with how they went out right before the Chicagos released. They gotta be working on something-otherwise this is very bizarre and just doesn't add up

Yea, last night. I didn't ask for full size run or anything. I was parked illegally and the clerk gave me a discount(I presume on accident-because I returned an item with a discount,I dunno) so I didn't get to really look around but I called ahead and they said they had numerous J's in bigger sizes, and I said do u have the black Infared 6s in a size 14 or 13.5 which is rare and my exact size(they had both). earlier on Twitter a "friend" posted a photos with the sneaks I listed above. So Nikes holding on to something, how many I have no idea. But way too many people are not cool with how they went out right before the Chicagos released. They gotta be working on something-otherwise this is very bizarre and just doesn't add up

Dang we are the same size. I need those playoffs lol

Calling bs on the older shoes like playoff 12s, pics can prove otherwise..

Back
Top Bottom