Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Is NDC really testing out their new drawing system or are they just trying to sell J's which they have sitting in their warehouse. Lol

@manposite Actually, they are a half size too small of what him and I could of worn.

My bro bought them in hopes to resell, but when he found out I struck out on the release date, he sent them to me to have, so I use them for display purposes in his honor.
Your bro is a good dude. And I know you're a good dude too, always trying to help the #NT community.
nthat.gif
 Definitely more important things in life besides money and material things. After all the things my parents and family have done for me, I will be forever grateful. #FamilyFirst

All these feels in the thread 
sick.gif
  Makes me think about my pops.  Lost him a three years ago after a 10 year battle with cancer.  He was 60.  

Reflecting on how frugal he was, and to think about how much I got tied up in shoes is like 
mean.gif

All these feels in the thread :x   Makes me think about my pops.  Lost him a three years ago after a 10 year battle with cancer.  He was 60.  

Reflecting on how frugal he was, and to think about how much I got tied up in shoes is like :smh:
Sorry for your loss as well.

Hopefully next Wednesday Nike will announce they're doing reservations for this too. I just need one pair haha

I want a pair :frown:

Me too, man.... Just 1

This release turned me off from collecting and sneakers as a whole for the whole summer. Idk if it was Nike pulling the plug last minute , the **** boys on social media with em, the leg work I put in , resell or just simply not getting them but I was heated and had enough. I found a DS pair of black/whites 1s for $200 last week and then heard about Nikes new system , so I fell back into the trap.

I know it won't happen but I would like to see the 1s get more of a a GR treatment :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom