Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
0 for 3. 5 more to go ... I think. Not expecting anything. Haven't won anything since the very first trial run. Friend won some Bordeaux's for me once though.

The only raffle done for sbb were for niketowns and such. the online inventory is believed to had been distributed to NIKE stores and whatnot since stores were getting huge shipments (bigger than normal)and also employee stores were getting a bunch of pairs.

I believe there is no stock for an online release for sbb but I could be wrong
I guess you where one of the guys saying Nike sent their Chicago stock to stores and those wouldn't release online either
I dunno if @gil23  said that for the Chicago's, but I'm pretty sure he's dead on for the SBB's.  If you're close to a Nike store and are loosely familiar with their allotments for GRs, Limited-GRs, and Limited releases, you noticed a substantial increase in the numbers between the Chicago's and the SBB's.

Chicago 1s were different they cancelled the release on the eve of the release online.  So clearly they couldn't reallocate pairs to stores.  SBB's released a month later.

Last edited:
After todayI feel even more blessed to own a pair of these [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I think that's when it goes live for those that were selected in the raffle, they still have to enter their access code

Back
Top Bottom