Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

it affects what resellers will go after.. yeezy's were rumored to drop next week or the 5th (same day as these) and resellers would've been all over those

but now plans for that release are cancelled so these are what resellers are gonna be looking at 

it affects what resellers will go after.. yeezy's were rumored to drop next week or the 5th (same day as these) and resellers would've been all over those

but now plans for that release are cancelled so these are what resellers are gonna be looking at 
would they really? These will have a median resell of $300, while yeezys go for at lest $800

would they really? These will have a median resell of $300, while yeezys go for at lest $800
so they just need to get 4x as many
nerd.gif

Do Yeezys REALLY effect Jordan releases? I know I've said that in the past, but when you think about it, it may not be the case unless everyone are hypebeasts who hop on what ever they can

They don't, I'm not sure why people mention that

Do Yeezys REALLY effect Jordan releases? I know I've said that in the past, but when you think about it, it may not be the case unless everyone are hypebeasts who hop on what ever they can
Well SBB and Turtle Doves released on the same day but both sold out instantly. I think "hypebeasts" are more than likely copping both so it doesn't really matter since most are chasing resale value anyway.

If I strike out Imma be trying hard at local shops to swap with a ds banned..no cash on top either **** that

Is there a list of styles of get that will be getting the black toes? Want to see if my hoh is getting them. Thanks fellas.

Is there a list of styles of get that will be getting the black toes? Want to see if my hoh is getting them. Thanks fellas.
A launch locator will probably update this weekend showing the stores that are getting them. You can find this on champs, fl's, and footactions site

A launch locator will probably update this weekend showing the stores that are getting them. You can find this on champs, fl's, and footactions site

Thanks. Are those pretty accurate? And will it say if it's fcfs or a raffle?

Not sure what happened with my typing there. Surprised you could make it out...

Just got update from kdak this morning via email that my black toes ordered on the 15th will be shipped out Monday.

Bro, they keeping saying the same thing, mine was suppose to shipped yesterday and nothing, but I ain't worried because the shoe releases next Saturday

I received the tracking number on my black toes order, it updated and should be delivered tomorrow. Ill post pictures once i get them.

It's the official website so course it's accurate, yes it will say if it's FCFS or raffle based

make sure to call to confirm whether it's fcfs or raffle-based though

might say one thing on the launch locator but then you'll encounter something else at the store itself

Last edited:
Got lucky and caught the $220 preorder through SobeSoles!! Can't wait. Will obviously try on release day. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom