Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Since I cancelled my WB pre-order, got an ATC as backup. Hopefully FTL and FA app reservations get me at least 1 pair. Will try boutique raffles as well.

I'm happy with 1 pair. But gunning for 2. Man, I went from no 1's to having:
1 OG SBB (My 1 grail, which hooked me to 1's)
2 OG Banned 1 2016
1 OG RSBB 2016
1 OG Black Yangs

BToes next and then 2017 Royals (double up at all costs) and Shadows. Excited that Jordan brand is allowing me to complete the trinity so quickly. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
I have 2 pairs of 2013s one DS are the 2016 worth buying? Especially since the cheapest I've seen them for is $275 . the general consensus I've seen is no, just wanted to confirm. Thanks

Hold up.

You think the general consensus is to NOT buy the 2016 because the 2013 is comprable in all facets?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sell the cardboard and buy leather

Edit: would you rather a standard 6 series's BMW or an M6?

Edit: would you rather a Toyota Camry or a Lexus GS350?

Edit: would you rather a brick of gold or brick of copper ?

Last edited:
Hold up.

You think the general consensus is to NOT buy the 2016 because the 2013 is comprable in all facets?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cosign

Hold up.

is the general consensus to be an ******* on this site I on no way said either was better or compared apples to oranges. If your tampon needs changing and feel the need to lash out keep it moving and take a trip to CVS. There's countless posts before mine comparing the 13 and 16 but yet you felt the need to bleed on mine keep it moving, I have a buck to fund you now for a 32 pack of tampons. Internet tough guys kill me an entire paragraph to prove a ridiculous point find something more constructive to do with your time you might be able to get that Ferrari or m6. Peace best of luck to ya

Brick or brick of gold = over a $100k price difference
Camry or gs350 another $30k price differe
BMW 6 series vs m6 a $50k price difference
I really dont see your point comparing $160 sneakers

Last edited:
Hold up.

is the general consensus to be an ******* on this site I on no way said either was better or compared apples to oranges. If your tampon needs changing and feel the need to lash out keep it moving and take a trip to CVS. There's countless posts before mine comparing the 13 and 16 but yet you felt the need to bleed on mine keep it moving, I have a buck on find me now 32 pack of tampons. Internet tough guys kill me an entire paragraph to prove a ridiculous point find something more constructive to do with your time you might be able to get that Ferrari or m6. Peace best of luck to ya
gettin in your feelings.
he said get the 2016 cuz the 13' quality is trash

is the general consensus to be an ******* on this site I on no way said either was better or compared apples to oranges. If your tampon needs changing and feel the need to lash out keep it moving and take a trip to CVS. There's countless posts before mine comparing the 13 and 16 but yet you felt the need to bleed on mine keep it moving, I have a buck to fund you now for a 32 pack of tampons. Internet tough guys kill me an entire paragraph to prove a ridiculous point find something more constructive to do with your time you might be able to get that Ferrari or m6. Peace best of luck to ya

lol you're mad.

Edit: that was tough to read.

Last edited:
Mad lmao your the loser that quoted my post find something to with your time a girlfriend a boyfriend idk I don't judge. Find a bridge troll your funny to me

Brick or brick of gold = over a $100k price difference
Camry or gs350 another $30k price differe
BMW 6 series vs m6 a $50k price difference
I really dont see your point comparing $160 sneakers

Lol you went back to edit the comparisons [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Good thing I checked off a few of those lists (towards the latter).

That would be great if these were an easy cop. I thought breds would be easy but I still tried super hard for them and ended up taking countless Ls. I'm not being fooled this time either. Unless I'm actually able to secure my pair, I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

That would be great if these were an easy cop. I thought breds would be easy but I still tried super hard for them and ended up taking countless Ls. I'm not being fooled this time either. Unless I'm actually able to secure my pair, I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

Banned 1s are a completely different shoe. I honestly think these will sit for a few days. Most stores are FCFS so they not even expecting crowds of people.

Banned 1s are a completely different shoe. I honestly think these will sit for a few days. Most stores are FCFS so they not even expecting crowds of people.

Yea I get the hype of the shoe is different but Nike straight made it seem like they were making a lot of breds. Plus they promoted it as if there was a lot to go around. I entered about 20 raffles between;NDC,sheikh, footlocker, footaction and still came up with nothing.

I'd be happy if BTs sit. Might even double up if they do. One of my favs of all time.

Last edited:
Anyone in Cali know if these BTs will be FCFS or app reservation for FTL? No info yet on the app for the local stores.

Anyone in Cali know if these BTs will be FCFS or app reservation for FTL? No info yet on the app for the local stores.

Im in SoCal. Everywhere seems to be app reservation. On footlocker.com and footaction.com thats what it shows.

^ I assume you are in OC. Last weekend at south coast FTL they told me these would be via the app, and same quantity as the bred/banned and same for Main place, Cerritos/Lakewood etc. I'm always surprised at how disinterested or unaware some of the local retail employees are of this whole "sneaker" game as some of them had no idea what I meant by "black toes"
smile.gif

i dont know about that
but i dont see the difference i have more then enough 1's from 2001 to 2016 and there is little difference with this colorway

now with the breads there is a big difference from the 2013 to the 2016
both the 2013's and the 2016's breads i own

granted i dont have every nike air OG colorway that was released in 2013 but i know what i'm talking about
what the shoe is made with might be different but colorway and the soles are the same
cosign
I will say the black toe from 2013 is by far the worst quality out of all the High OG 1 2013 releases (IMO of course) 

I sold mine because the leather was like cardboard and hurt my feet. I'm looking forward to the 2016's.

As far as looks go though, yeah they look very similar and if they don't hurt your feet I can see why people would pass.

Last edited:
I will say the black toe from 2013 is by far the worst quality out of all the 2013 releases (IMO of course) 

I sold mine because the leather was like cardboard and hurt my feet. I'm looking forward to the 2016's.

As far as looks go though, yeah they look very similar and if they don't hurt your feet I can see why people would pass.
We got highlight reels in 2013

Back
Top Bottom