Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've worn my 1s in the rain and theres literally been no damage. Its coated leather. I don't think much will happen to em.
1s are pretty indestructable , i remember wearing my shadow 1s in dance parties and getting stepped on them by the others during all night and even step in muds from time time after leaving the club while it was rainning and with 1 wash in the laundry they really looked like new 

1s are pretty indestructable , i remember wearing my shadow 1s in dance parties and getting stepped on them by the others during all night and even step in muds from time time after leaving the club while it was rainning and with 1 wash in the laundry they really looked like new 

unless someone drags their feel and gets heel drag , should.be no problem

are these gonna get some holiday restocks? I got no luck with 1s :smh:

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, 'CAUSE THE FLIGHT 23 IN HOUSTON RESTOCKED THE BLACK TOES AND THE REVERSE SHATTERED BACKBOARDS ON THE DAY OF THE SPACE JAM RELEASE...WAS ABLE TO GRAB BOTH! HOLLA...

CED B.

:smokin makes me want to use the white laces when I finally buss em out

Last edited:
Just got these and a pair of used 2012 cement 4s for my 13 breds. Man love the black toes. The quality is amazing compared to my 13 breds.

Still haven't worn these yet... Been wearing my Black/ reds alot. Even took them with me to Maryland for Thanksgiving and still didn't wear them

Thanks for the heads up on Stockx. Had the high bid up for 24 hours, but I wasn't going to whiff on the lowest asking price over just $12 so I just copped. Especially with that $25 off coupon.

StockX sent me an UA pair even though they certified it as authentic, the Jordan wings logo looks good, the sole looks good, but the shoe toe box is not smooth like the authentic Top 3 where it is smooth, it is lumpy all over, kind of weird for a supposed deadstock shoe. There are glue stains on the shoe and the shoe box QC date is all blurry. These are all dead giveaways. The shoe also don't have much resistance and ends up bending like in half when I use a little bit of force. My Top 3 don't bend like that so I know that is a dead giveaway. The point is don't buy from StockX, they don't know s*** about sneakers. I have already filed a dispute with Paypal and will be trying to get my money back.

StockX sent me an UA pair even though they certified it as authentic, the Jordan wings logo looks good, the sole looks good, but the shoe toe box is not smooth like the authentic Top 3 where it is smooth, it is lumpy all over, kind of weird for a supposed deadstock shoe. There are glue stains on the shoe and the shoe box QC date is all blurry. These are all dead giveaways. The shoe also don't have much resistance and ends up bending like in half when I use a little bit of force. My Top 3 don't bend like that so I know that is a dead giveaway. The point is don't buy from StockX, they don't know s*** about sneakers. I have already filed a dispute with Paypal and will be trying to get my money back.
sucks, black toe supposed to feel the same as the top 3.

sucks, black toe supposed to feel the same as the top 3.
Sure does, now I gotta send PayPal pictures, etc to prove my case. I will have to film myself bending the shoes cause no Nike bends like a cheap $20 Walmart shoes. Never deal with StockX again, for the ppl who have authentic Black Toe, try to bend the toebox and tell me if they are somewhat resistant.

Sure does, now I gotta send PayPal pictures, etc to prove my case. I will have to film myself bending the shoes cause no Nike bends like a cheap $20 Walmart shoes. Never deal with StockX again, for the ppl who have authentic Black Toe, try to bend the toebox and tell me if they are somewhat resistant.
Nah B, we don't believe in creases here. 
laugh.gif

Seriously though, good luck with the PP claim. 

StockX was great for me, got my Banneds through them. Not sure what you mean about "bend" or "bend the toebox" ... i'd like to see a few pics of what you're saying to compare to my SNKRS pair. First time I've heard a complaint about StockX actually.

GRABBED A PAIR OF TOP 3's FROM STOCKX WITH NO ISSUES...WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN. HOLLA.

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom