Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Local FTA wasn't on the Launch Locator, but when I go in the store they got em on display :smh:

Got my guaranteed ticket :nthat:

Got mine in on Friday. Been a busy week, but these shoes are jus amazing! Leather is so buttery on par with Chi's and UNC's! Glad I can add these to the collect, now onto the Breds or Banned's!

View media item 2049660
On feet...

View media item 2049662

Straight to feet. White makes these look super crisp. Not a fan of contrasting laces similar to B/Reds and red laces. But if it works for you, I can't knock that.

View media item 2049663
Definitely going with the navy laces on these. White looks a bit sterile.

[emoji]133674693112[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y M[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]MO[COLOR=#Red]R[/COLOR]IA[COLOR=#Red]L[/COLOR] DA[COLOR=#Red]Y[/COLOR] FA[COLOR=#Red]M[/COLOR][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]
n4feax.jpg

Thank you to all the service Men and Women who continue to sacrifice their lives for our freedom [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
went to enter raffles for the 11 Lows at Westfield SF.  asked the HOH workers about these 1's and they had no idea about this release. seemed to not know that these even existed... 

Just got back from my local mall after signing up for raffles and not a single store there (And altogether the mall has a Finish Line, Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, DTLR, and Jimmy Jazz) getting the Metallic 1s :x :x :x

went to enter raffles for the 11 Lows at Westfield SF.  asked the HOH workers about these 1's and they had no idea about this release. seemed to not know that these even existed... 
Same here, went to the mall by me to enter for these and the guy said he had no idea if they were getting them. They're on the launch locator for that footlocker though.

[emoji]133674693112[/emoji]HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY FAM[emoji]133674693112[/emoji]
n4feax.jpg

Thank you to all the service Men and Women who continue to sacrifice their lives for our freedom [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Dope pic but theres nothing happy about Memorial Day. A lot of soldiers lost their lives, hence flags being flown half-staff.  You're confusing it with veterans day.

Dope pic but theres nothing happy about Memorial Day. A lot of soldiers lost their lives, hence flags being flown half-staff.  You're confusing it with veterans day.
What the? :lol: :smh: Are you trying to school me in what I meant by my own post? :nerd:

I know first hand what today symbolizes. I've lost friends and family while protecting our country.

The context in which I used the word "happy" was showing a sign of endearment and appreciation/glad for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice in protecting our country so that we could live freely.

In case you don't know what happy means, it means delighted, glad, or pleased in a particular thing, in this case I'm pleased they put themselves in harms way so we can enjoy life because I'm sure that's what they wanted us to do...to continue life knowing we are protected because of what they did for us so their deaths aren't in vain (meaningless).

If you don't know what that means, if someone gave their life to save someone else or for a cause and it didn't help, or that person they were trying to save still met their end, they would have died in vain.

So I say this, Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all the service Men and Women who still sacrifice their lives protecting ours.

Last edited:
one of myfav jordan 1's.. too bad they sold out everywhere near me.. clean cw tho.

:smh: :smh: :smh: Man if somebody wants to say Happy Memorial Day let them. Doing that doesn't automatically mean that they're not taking into account the meaning of the holiday. Or are we really going to act like "Happy Memorial Day" isn't a common saying on this day?

Last edited:
So, back to the topic on hand, I hope JB/Nike releases all the other Metallic cw's.

Straight to feet they would go, just like the pair I got from the fams :wink:

Man you gots to chill brah, ain't nothing wrong with saying "Happy Memorial Day" 

Back
Top Bottom