Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Seeing all the OG cw pics makes me feel some kind of way :frown: :smh:

I'm gonna have to buy the OG's to own once again

My pair was great. Nice cushioning, soft leather, no noticeable defects. The shape is great as well.

Wonder how all these came out early.

The plot thickens...

Let me stop. Y'all saying this spot is legit sooooo yea

Some Jordan's don't attract much demand, and some stores won't see any consequences for selling their product early given the fact. Reason why you we saw early OG 2 lows early and on sale, and various other sneakers. You rarely see a desired release go that route.

My Metallics came in from Sobesoles yesterday, fast shipping ordered Thursday.....I guess I'm apart of the metallic bandwagon now, I need all colors lol

wow beautiful shoe. the website wont work for me. smh. are these still available on sobesoles...they are legit right?

Last edited:
Some Jordan's don't attract much demand, and some stores won't see any consequences for selling their product early given the fact. Reason why you we saw early OG 2 lows early and on sale, and various other sneakers. You rarely see a desired release go that route.
Exactly.

You think these will sell out snkrs with the 11s coming out too? I'm hoping to catch these on ndc with my 20% off.

Back
Top Bottom