Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What the?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Are you trying to school me in what I meant by my own post?
nerd.gif

I know first hand what today symbolizes. I've lost friends and family while protecting our country.

The context in which I used the word "happy" was showing a sign of endearment and appreciation/glad for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice in protecting our country so that we could live freely.

In case you don't know what happy means, it means delighted, glad, or pleased in a particular thing, in this case I'm pleased they put themselves in harms way so we can enjoy life because I'm sure that's what they wanted us to do...to continue life knowing we are protected because of what they did for us so their deaths aren't in vain (meaningless).

If you don't know what that means, if someone gave their life to save someone else or for a cause and it didn't help, or that person they were trying to save still met their end, they would have died in vain.

So I say this, Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all the service Men and Women who still sacrifice their lives protecting ours.
If this day is about remembering soldiers who died in action, would u go up to a soldier and tell them "happy memorial day"? What's wrong with just saying Thank you for your service. For me happy is "happy 4th of July" Just my $.02 not meant for u to come at me.  Maybe it has another meaning to u but like you said you lost friends and family while protecting the country so I thought you knew. I work with soldiers who come home and help them reacquaint themselves back to normality so it does have a different meaning to me on this day but its ok dude. no hard feelings.
wink.gif

So, back to the topic on hand, I hope JB/Nike releases all the other Metallic cw's.

Straight to feet they would go, just like the pair I got from the fams :wink:

Same here man :smokin Want to have the entire set so bad. In fact i'll be honest, I don't know that there are many Air Jordan 1s that i'd want Nike to release as much as all of the Metallics.

I want to apologize for the way my last comment came out.

Veterans Day & Memorial Day Hurts / Touches
My Heart in some ways as a upcoming service member for the Navy soon.

It saddens me that people treat today as another day off, a day to get drunk and BBQ without truly understanding the real reason and cost.

I see today as those who payed the ultimate price but in a way passing the torch to those currently serving now in a way like continue keeping the torch lit for us

After doing research today, these will be easy round my way. Can't wait. Thanks JB for dropping 2 hyped shoes same day.

I want to apologize for the way my last comment came out.

Veterans Day & Memorial Day Hurts / Touches
My Heart in some ways as a upcoming service member for the Navy soon.

It saddens me that people treat today as another day off, a day to get drunk and BBQ without truly understanding the real reason and cost.

I see today as those who payed the ultimate price but in a way passing the torch to those currently serving now in a way like continue keeping the torch lit for us

I totally know what you mean. Not sure why people get today off any way. Oh well hooters gave me free chicken wings. :smokin

Didn't have today off since I work in the healthcare field. 

And damn Im want these.  They limited?  Might wait a bit since I wanna get the 11 lows and just doubled up on Flus 

Last edited:
Want the OG Blk/Whts, BT & UNC [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Got a nike.com gift card I need to use, might cop these.
Haven't bought jays in a while.

bring on them purp metallics too.. go vikings! lol

i rocked my kixsquare pair yesterday while entering 11 low raffles. Everybody was like damn the 11s...whose getting the OG 1s lmao. Looks like HOH and Nike Dallas are the only stores getting OG 1s in the DFW.

Back
Top Bottom