Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah I took them crazy things back. I was starting to really like the shoe too but the leather was already cracking. I got them at footaction for 99.00 didnt have a problem with storm blues from a different footaction. Im getting black ying yangs instead, should be here today.

I think the issue was a combination of QC and wear on those metallics. don't let that leave a bad taste in your mouth on them, get another pair....... such a clean shoe and who knows when they might drop again, you'll regret it if you don't IMO. my two pairs came pretty flawless and there were some factory wrinkles because the quality is fantastic on them. I love creasing so I have zero issues with it, I'm not a shoe shield believer.

Out for delivery today. Ready to give these some wear this winter on dry days.

Also interested in quality on this pair now that I've seen the recent posts in this thread.

Last edited:
Damn I really didn't need to get another pair of kicks, but that price is hard to pass up. I know I'll wear these too

Don't pass on this deal
The comfort on these are [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Prob one of the if not most comfortable pair of 1's I have.

it's so weird to me that top 3's and RSBB go for $50-100+ over retail, but you can get an OG colorway like these for under $100 still

hype is strange

Back
Top Bottom