Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

saw these at Foot Action in my area for $99.00
Not bad at all. Definitely a deal. In person, i would've pulled the trigger for that price.

Wore my Metallics today actually, navy laces tied all the way up. white leather feels too good. . Middle of winter and get compliments.

Just bought a pair for my bro at the outlet for $66
It was $109 had $50 MVP card
Steal I say!

Outlet in south Chicago
They have by far the best Jordan selection I've seen in any outlet I've been too
Been going there more lately

yup they always got the good **** cuz its in the middle of tha hood 
laugh.gif
 090 t nem 

outlets are why I'm waiting on these. fta has them for 99 but i want to be patient. best ones released in 2016 PERIOD.

I want to grab a second pair so I can beat my pair up. I agree with you, as much as I like the black toes, these are probably my favorite Jordan 1 release last year. I'm a sucker for white shoes

You can never go wrong with the Metallics man :smokin Still hoping they release the rest of the colorways. I'd be willing to double up on the entire set.

Long time lurker and first time poster. Just copped these today off of Footlocker with them being on sale for 119 plus the 20% off. Pair that with a $50 gift card and I got these for around 60 bucks. Very excited for these to come in.

Last edited:
Long time lurker and first time poster. Just copped these today off of Footlocker with them being on sale for 119 plus the 20% off. Pair that with a $50 gift card and I got these for around 60 bucks. Very excited for these to come in.

Now that's a great price
You won't be disappointed when they arrive
I like to rock mine with the blue laces

Saw these for $99 at my local FA today.  But FTL in the same mall still had them for retail..
mean.gif

These can be had for $77 at my Nike outlet with the F &F pass
If they still have my size by this weekend I just might double up

Which outlet dat

Nike outlet south Chicago
Last week when I went they had them for $110
They have a boatload of pairs too
Rack was filled to the top
I bought a pair for my bro the previous week or so for $65
Had a $50 MVP card
Dude at the register said they were moving real slow
I imagine they must of got a lot of stock