Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I checked Las Americas Outlet in San Ysidro this past weekend hoping to snag a pair. Smallest size i saw was a 13 . Im thinking i missed my chance to get one in my size (8.5). I might check another outlet or two nearby (Viejas, Lake Elsinore), but ill probably just get them at one of the sneaker sites that has them on sale now. 

Asap Rocky wearing the Metalic Navy's all around Milan today

C'mon son, this is a "cool story bro" worthy post in general, but the lack of pics just makes it outright pointless :lol:

Here:

a7d7afaa_16584923_582337648629714_2699980445591797760_n.jpeg

Looks like he's added another pair to his '85 collection.

Last edited:
Supposedly my Nike outlet got these in within the past few days. Tell me I don't need a third pair brethren. It's going to be tough to pass up another pair sub 80 :lol:

Are you kidding me. Beat these all day. The leather is so soft!! AG1's who?? These things are such quality. OG's..

Just went to my local outlet in KC yesterday and they had every size except for my size 11. They were $110. With the F&F email you should get them under $80

Last edited:
Great deals. 100% worth it. Wearing mine today with some blue denim actually. 

Last edited:
I still maintain they were worth retail. I've worn mine probably more than any other shoe since I got them.

Gonna be interesting seeing if the upcoming reds have the great quality of these
Right. I would guess at this point we'd be looking at something similar if not the same. Thinking along the same lines as what we've seen for Royals compared to Breds early on.

talked to an eBay seller when a couple of his pairs weren't moving and convinced him to let me cop for what he paid at the outlet plus shipping.

$70 and 2 days later...

Nice pickup. I'll probably do the same since there are none at the outlets around here. Were there any fakes made of these that i should be aware of when looking at these online; or no, since this was not really a hyped shoe to begin with?

Back
Top Bottom