Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

*BANGS HEAD AGAINST DESK

giphy.gif

I find it really odd that now they have more sizes after yesterday afternoon not even being able to pull up product number. I ordered yesterday before noon and have yet to get a shipping confirmation, got the purchase confirmation right after the call though.

[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] I was able to try on my boys size 9.5 and were slightly loose. Gonna have to find a trade for the 9.5's I bought off of AF1K.

Anyone else tried on their pair(s) and fit a little bigger than their TTS?

Now I'm worried my TTS might feel bigger. I will find out later on today when my pair is delivered.

[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] I was able to try on my boys size 9.5 and were slightly loose. Gonna have to find a trade for the 9.5's I bought off of AF1K.

Anyone else tried on their pair(s) and fit a little bigger than their TTS?
pm'd

Last edited:
Gotta ask again. Anyone get info on their FNL order? For whatever reason the scanned package has no info when I check the tracking. No weight, no eta. Just saying it left.

Gotta ask again. Anyone get info on their FNL order? For whatever reason the scanned package has no info when I check the tracking. No weight, no eta. Just saying it left.
Probably because they only received the shipping info and haven't accepted the package yet or also from being overloaded from all the orders and haven't updated the info. I would contact UPS.

Last edited:
Amazes me how people take jobs working for shoe stores but have an attitude when you call asking about some shoes :lol:

rei86 rei86
Hopefully that's not the case. Probably running late, or misplaced your package.

Been a bit slow on the shipment this time around. Ordered two items and one shipped from LA and the other alabama. LA already here and alabama updated yesterday that it left facility and hasn't been updated since. :smh:

Going to check if they update again tonight.

Back
Top Bottom