Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Royal lows and unc 's came in gonna be a good birthday tomorrow
Nice!

This is my second time rocking my 1/2 royals, and for being okay quality, they hold up very well and are comfortable.

Enjoy yours fam.

2z3rlau.jpg

Last edited:

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

900x900px-LL-03c2617c_The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

Because I've called them 39+ times since yesterday

What's wrong? I can't double up
I wonder if they are trying to stick to the one pair limit and are checking orders to make sure they aren't doubles

That's what I was thinking at 1st but I just received another shipping confirmation a few minutes ago.

just got thru on eastbay for a sz 11.5 after 3 calls...this is so random, first two calls reps told me completely sold out, but the last rep is able to place my order.

According to the rep, he can see there are still 4 sz10 and 3 sz10.5 available in their system...I asked him why reps saw different inventory and he told me might be because system is updating every minute.

finger crossed my order goes thru

Last edited:
Here's a Nike factory flaw that I just laughed at when I got my pair. It ain't that serious because it won't be noticeable after a few wears. But it is upsetting that if I wanted to return them to Nike, they wouldn't give me another pair and we all know they have more pairs for a restock.

It looks like they didn't pull the toe box leather tight enough and it looks tumbled on one shoe. I got these from SNKRS. I feel like I get the worst quality when I cop from Nike.

I had a similar defect on the Cali SB Dunk from NDC. The leather was pulled really tight and it took away the tumbled texture. Those were everywhere so I just returned them and got a better pair elsewhere.
Had the same faux tumbled effect on my Black/White 1s. Have worn them 20+ times and it still doesn't look right.

Just thought this was funny.. With one lady I talked to otp, I asked her could she do a shoe check for me, and she didn't answer for like 2 minutes. Finally came back and I told her what I was looking for and she said she didn't know what I was referring to and asked was I talking about a pair of shoes 
laugh.gif

What's the EB code for these? 

Back
Top Bottom