Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Because I've called them 39+ times since yesterday

What's wrong? I can't double up

Because I've called them 39+ times since yesterday

What's wrong? I can't double up

You can, but you sound pathetic blaming your double up failures on EB. No reason to slander them, be happy they're giving us an opportunity to purchase after RD for RETAIL. Some people get lucky and others don't, that's life.

Gonna try to do a phone order for the last time. After this I think I'll quit 
laugh.gif

That villa **** is foul for making people waste their time and money though 
mean.gif

NDC orders prob arrived yesterday/today so another price drop on the bay, these can def be had for under $200 now
Yea both mine from NDC and JJ arrived yesterday. Both almost flawless, only one shoe had excess glue and the normal loose threads here and there.

Other than that, these are on point. The leather is very comparable to my lasers. I don't have Chi or SBB to compare.

LMAO. I saw that last night! Dude didn't even take pics of the actual shoe! He doesn't even have them in hand yet someone purchased above retail. This is flat out ******ed LMAO

@babyJs23 .... Hoping so. Will break out the JM and see if I can get rid of it. I wear my kicks so in some respects I expect NYC streets to put more grime on this light colorway.

@babyJs23 .... Hoping so. Will break out the JM and see if I can get rid of it. I wear my kicks so in some respects I expect NYC streets to put more grime on this light colorway.
Had it been mold, it would have a fuzzy texture to it. Sort of like moss.

I think going the JM way you mentioned is your best bet [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom