Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I hope I'm wrong, but these certainly won't sit long enough to get from you Nike contact.  I'd be surprised if these last a few hours.  If they take all day to sell out I'd be astonished.  If it takes that long, or even days, I'll be so happy, b/c that would mean no stress on any subsequent release except maybe when the OG 3 colorways re-appear... Of course this is opinion only, with no data behind it!

Expect the worst, hope for the best... Don't sleep.

Everyone saying they'll sit based on what?? JB has been releasing horrible retro+ colorways these last couple of months that's why everything is sitting. Maroons sat because people were expecting a white shoe not a off white one. Aquas sat just like in 2007 because at the end of the day 8s aren't a popular model.

Last edited:

Everyone saying they'll sit based on what?? JB has been releasing horrible retro+ colorways these last couple of months that's why everything is sitting. Maroons sat because people were expecting a white shoe not a off white one. Aquas sat just like in 2007 because at the end of the day 8s aren't a popular model.
maroons say because they were never checked for by people on a massive level. Nike air white Infrareds would have sat too. Only the carmines and black Infrareds would have caused madness

If the maroons sat because they were expecting a white shoe and not an off white shoe, that means they had no idea what they were expecting because the OGs were off white. They sat because of that $220 price tag. And then the $220 price tag the following week for the XIs.

If the maroons sat because they were expecting a white shoe and not an off white shoe, that means they had no idea what they were expecting because the OGs were off white. They sat because of that $220 price tag. And then the $220 price tag the following week for the XIs.

Do most of these "sneaker heads" know any of the history? Unless they have a corny name people don't bother with the history.

Last edited:
Hopefully with the release of the ovos...these will hit the back burner and make it a less stressful tryna get a pair

Hoping I can win a raffle at Finishline or FA, or cop online. Got $20 reward for both to blow!

Might try for the Maroon 6's that weekend too when they restock. 

Back
Top Bottom