Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They do, and I also agree. This is one of those matching tees that's not doin' too much though IMO...
 ​
For example...
 ​

Matching shirts with rap bars on them = Too much.
 ​
 ​
 ​
AYE....wheres that shirt from? u can judge me all you want, but seriously, i wanna cop that shirt lol

AYE....wheres that shirt from? u can judge me all you want, but seriously, i wanna cop that shirt lol
I feel like those type of shirts you can make at the mall kiosk or a store that makes custom tees.

Would never match with shoes and kicks like that, but to each his own.

Originally Posted by ATDizzle  ​
 ​
 ​
AYE....wheres that shirt from? u can judge me all you want, but seriously, i wanna cop that shirt lol​
No judging here, the shirt is nice IMO... I might cop myself.
 ​
Here's the link fam.
 ​
nah i meant the one where they gonna be watchin my money pile up!
laugh.gif
its ok, u can go ahead and judge me now. just gimme the link plz
laugh.gif

I feel like those type of shirts you can make at the mall kiosk or a store that makes custom tees.

Would never match with shoes and kicks like that, but to each his own.
yea i see your point. but its only a couple dollars, and ive never been big on making/printing my own tees/shirts. rather just buy em.

and i dont want that shirt cuz it matches my kicks. i just like that shirt haha. not worried about if they match my kicks.

Its true that these can match with anything. Remeber, its a all white show with a few grey and black hits. The red is barely visible on the shoe. Buggin out wore a striped yellow t with kente cloth shorts in DTRT i believe 

sucks im gonna have to miss out on these. dat leather and dat tech grey
nthat.gif
 but 220+ tax for a retro man cmon what part of the game is this

i got the 2012 and yea the leather is dumb hard, but the pro is that they still look fresh after a hundred wears. im talkin no creases on the toe at all
roll.gif

I was told by a very reliable source (I bought off him before) these are TTS

I would like some NT member, who has copped early to tell us also.
I don't have a pair but according to iAmTC11(Legit youtuber) they fit a little snug compared to past 4s; but you should go true to size and if you have wide feet you can get away with .5 up.

Back
Top Bottom