Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone planning on copping these and the OVO 10s on the same day. Personally, I'm just going after these as the OVOs really do nothing for me.

Damn, next Saturday can't get here SOON ENOUGH!!!!

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Anyone planning on copping these and the OVO 10s on the same day. Personally, I'm just going after these as the OVOs really do nothing for me.

Gunning for both. Will be fine with just these though.

Originally Posted by sakdogg815  

Don't usually start until Monday before release.
Cool, just double checkin'. The raffle for the Aqua 8's, the last Jordan's I copped was a week before the release....

So I'm makin' extra sure, I don't wanna miss out on these. I'm salty that they're supposed to be havin' a 72-10 restock also....

mean.gif

I guess I'll just have to miss out on them again...

They look good, they been looked good. fatbs, can't wait for the 13th, might do raffles just in case.

I need from NDC to burn this 20% off code. Wish these weren't one per customer so I could double up with the code

They look good, they been looked good. fatbs, can't wait for the 13th, might do raffles just in case.

I would have to in my area. Regardless.

GR as they are. People want them. Not bad like the 72-10. But where I stay. No way these will sit. Not even for a day.

Safe to say. On all star weekend. These are the only kicks I'll pick up. $240 after tax is enough for me.

The cleanest shirt I've seen to match with the White Cements, so far...

It would be cleaner if it didn't have the giant "IV" though, in my opinion...

you guys and you discounts
mean.gif
, im having enough trouble as it is getting them for retail ... Anyone seen the toe box creased yet?

Matching Tees or related tees are a bit too much for me... these go with anything
They do, and I also agree. This is one of those matching tees that's not doin' too much though IMO...

For example...

Matching shirts with rap bars on them = Too much.
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom