Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

frown.gif

at least do those NT Joggers everyone loves

i hate joggers less than NT Denim

a lot less
laugh.gif

Nah scratch the joggers, any type of pants with tapered openings that fully envelop the tongue. Those type of pants that sit and don't bunch up too much and aren't the wrong cut or measurements that flop over the whole shoe are neat and come off cleaner, they're the ones that look even better cuffed. Pants should be able to be cuffed once and still cover the tongue, I seen to many skinny *** jeans that can't even tuck jordan 4 tongues in the opening, that's weak. I don't wanna look like I'm performing at a concert everywhere I go, tongues all popped out...

Last edited:
In for these, the only question is do i risk going to niketown or get them online and wait an extra 5 days (bit fearful as my chrome 8s that i got online were scuffed)

Nah scratch the joggers, any type of pants with tapered openings that fully envelop the tongue. Those type of pants that sit and don't bunch up too much and aren't the wrong cut or measurements that flop over the whole shoe are neat and come off cleaner, they're the ones that look even better cuffed. Pants should be able to be cuffed once and still cover the tongue, I seen to many skinny *** jeans that can't even tuck jordan 4 tongues in the opening, that's weak. I don't wanna look like I'm performing at a concert everywhere I go, tongues all popped out...
U ever wear the Nike tech fleeces? The gray ones are [emoji]128293[/emoji] with any Js
Plus comfy
It's cool you rock that baggy look doe #ntdenim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom