Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Seems like the way they pricing these nike airs they are treating em like glass case prizes instead of daily shoes

$300 for a tshirt, and the guy has the nerve to charge for shipping on top of that
laugh.gif

What a clown
Go To Ebay

find anything you like

hit highest price first:

Clown Central

I
i had that playground shirt too... im mad its an XL :smh:

I own a lot of fresh vintage gear that is now too big back from my oversized clothing days. I keep holding on to it for some reason. :rolleyes I look at the stuff now and say "What the hell was I thinking?!" :lol:

50 to get held down through someone my friend knows. Hopefully my other mans can legit hook it up. Said most likely can hold me down and didn't even ask for anything in return. Best believe I'll be taking him out to lunch or something for looking out. Need two pears. Coming out of retirement for these and the banneds which I regret selling.

Small observation...the OG (and '99) had speckles on the Nike Air back tab; these don't.  They must have either covered the NA before speckling, or place the NA on after speckling.  I think it looks clean without it, but jogged some memories of the OGs having it.  Details for the OG historians out there....

Not copping

Since about October we've known the mold was gonna be un-remastered. That was when I was out, barring some major surprise in quality come release date
But you see, the difference is I actually care about the shoes, the history, the culture
You're just a customer

Ive been on NT for 10 years, and my enthusiasm goes well beyond simply posting "copped 2X" on whatever flavor of the month JB is putting out

Small observation...the OG (and '99) had speckles on the Nike Air back tab; these don't.  They must have either covered the NA before speckling, or place the NA on after speckling.  I think it looks clean without it, but jogged some memories of the OGs having it.  Details for the OG historians out there....
Not a remastered mold?

In pictures these look like 2012s with lighter grey and perhaps some other small changes to detail?

Count me out. 

We're never goin' back.

And yet you stick around...

View media item 1897847

But you see, the difference is I actually care about the shoes, the history, the culture
You're just a customer

Ive been on NT for 10 years, and my enthusiasm goes well beyond simply posting "copped 2X" on whatever flavor of the month JB is putting out

I don't know you and you don't know me. "I've been on NT for over 10 years" cool story...

I've been wearing Nikes, Adidas, Reeboks, New Balance, Filas and Converse my entire life. I stumbled across NT in 2004 when I googled Air Force 1 release dates. I made a name along the same lines as "617collector" but ended up forgetting the password/name since I usually just came to find out what was releasing in the following weeks.

As far as these white cements go, we've been getting this exact mold for over a decade.

At the end of the day it's a product a company is releasing to it's consumers. No one is putting a gun to your head to buy the product. You decided on passing months ago and yet still come in here to complain. You've seen the product, either buy it or don't.

You sound like me when I speak about the 12s and how horrible the retros are compared to the OG mold. But instead of complaining I just don't buy them. Hell I don't even own any of the 2008-2015 11s because of how horrible the patent leather cut is :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: at dude thinking "joined date" carried some type of hidden rank.

The point wasn't that I've been here longer, although you were quick to try to claim you were even more OG. The point was that I wouldn't have been coming here for so long if I only limited my posts to "copped"

That wouldn't be very interesting.
I enjoy talking about Jordan's. Especially the IVs.
If you cant deal with that, then you've been here long enough to know where the ignore button is

speckles on the Nike air look tacky to me. I love OGs as they had many details that retros doing have, but the speckles looked weird to me because they were black on black

:lol: at dude thinking "joined date" carried some type of hidden rank.

The point wasn't that I've been here longer, although you were quick to try to claim you were even more OG. The point was that I wouldn't have been coming here for so long if I only limited my posts to "copped"

That wouldn't be very interesting.
I enjoy talking about Jordan's. Especially the IVs.
If you cant deal with that, then you've been here long enough to know where the ignore button is

You the one pointing to your joined date :lol: but keep doing you man.

Maybe in 2026 JB could finally go back to the OG mold and have you complain about how they didn't add enough speckles for your liking so you're passing again :lol:

Or better yet make a petition :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom